Randstad Life Sciences US
Randstad Life Sciences US Atlanta GA Georgia
2 months ago
Position Purpose: The Clinical Research Coordinator is responsible for efficiently and ethically executing all required tasks during the lifecycle of clinical trials...
· Overseeing the smooth running of clinical trials.
· Collecting data obtained from research and administering questionnaires.
· Monitoring research participants to ensure adherence to study protocol.
· Adhering to ethical standards.
· Maintaining detailed studies records as per GCP, IRB, and FDA guidelines.
· Participating in subject recruitment efforts, including but not limited to phone screening potential subjects, scheduling, and reviewing eligibility criteria.
· Ensuring that the necessary supplies and equipment for a study are in stock and in working order.
· Demonstrate thorough knowledge of research study, study rationale, study subject, and clinical procedures associated with the study.
· Demonstrate knowledge of research policies and procedures and relevant patient safety policies and procedures of CIRCA/PANDA Neurology/Atlanta Headache Specialists and the regulatory requirements set forth by the IRB, GCP, and FDA.
· Collect/Measure vital signs (temperature, weight, heart rate, blood pressure) during subject visits.
· Attend research staff meetings when applicable and assist in department activities.
· Collect and Maintain research study database from electronic medical records, surveys administered to patients, and interviews conducted by coordinators and providers.
· Complete training assigned by sponsors.
· Create and implement source documents for required studies.
· Provide regular updates on the study progress toward goals outlined in the protocol
· Assistant to designated studies and appointment scheduler for assigned studies
· Assists study staff with clerical/administrative duties (filing in charts and regulatory binders, answering phones, etc.)
· Manage receipt of IP shipments, verification, documentation, and filing
· Chart preparation for new and ongoing studies
· Responsible for accurate eCRF data entry.
· Conduct study initiation and closure visits
· Inventory and manage office supplies
· Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education Required: Bachelor’s degree
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
· Ability to maintain professionalism and professional standards. Must have a sense of urgency—set priorities.
· Identify and resolve problems effectively and efficiently.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills for managing workflow and follow-up.
· Ability to demonstrate reliability and maintain confidentiality.
· Possess temperament and emotional intelligence for dealing with others professionally.
· Excellent speaking skills to communicate clearly and effectively with patients, physicians, industry professionals, and others in person or over the phone.
· Mathematical skills: ability to apply basic math concepts
· Reasoning: ability to solve practical problems and interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule format
· Computer skills: basic skills in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Communication: polite interactions with others, legible handwriting, strong spelling and grammar skills
· Attendance: minimum of 40 hours per week. flexible hours as defined by the manager, able to work weekends or late evenings if necessary
Manual Dexterity: Work requires moderate speed and accuracy; excellent keyboarding skills for computer use.
Physical Effort: Work requires a considerable variety of steady active physical exertion. Some and/or continuous standing or walking. Some lifting of items less than 20 lbs.
Working Conditions: Potential for early morning and/or late-night responsibility
Hazards: Potential exposure to blood and body fluid. Bloodborne pathogens training will be obtained before any patient contact
Atlanta GA USA
Clinical Research Coordinator Atlanta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.