Bringitps Bogotá Bogota Colombia
2 months ago
We are Bring IT!
We are a fast growing, young and dynamic professional services company bringing digital transformation to our customers around the world. From taking products to the market, to boosting productivity with the right technology and processes, the work we do is improving the way people work. To get there, we’re building a global and diverse team that can tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time. We name this unique approach “360 success”.
We are recognized as one of the fastest growing and successful companies on the INC5000 ranking in the USA, and we are opening new offices around the world to further grow, explore and diversify. With over 10 recognitions from our partners, we continue to win in our markets.
Join our Dream Team
The Bring IT team has over 180 people spread across many countries around the world. We understand that great technology begins with great talent and diversity of thought.
Our business is being built on friendship, teamwork... and a passion for what we do. This is shaping our culture every day and we’re looking for great talent that want to make an impact in the world.
You can have a rewarding career at Bring IT as we are committed to seeing you grow both professionally and personally.
We are invested in making a positive impact for all people on our planet. That’s why we connect our objectives to the United Nations sustainable goals, especially in clean energy, health & wellbeing and infrastructure. Moving forward we will start supporting special sustainability programs and perhaps you want to be part of that.
Discover your new role
As a Solutions Design Consultant, you will be responsible for …
Main responsibilities / functions
As a Solutions Design Consultant, you will perform the following activities and responsibilities:
• Create development tasks and specification documents that align with the business requirements shared by our customers on the discovery sessions driven in the project.
• Perform system internal testing of all solutions requested to development or configurations for standard functionality
• Writes support documentation for every project on the implemented solution, such as user manual, process documentation
• Work together with the development team to provide as much clarification as needed for the solutions proposed to the customers.
• Write architecture design documents for projects translating business requirements considering the overall customer system landscape and all its systems
• Primary owner for delivering end-to-end working NetSuite solutions as required in the project.
• Coordinate deliverables between operations, development, architecture, and support teams.
• Join customer meetings to request for information to define the solution design based on the business requirements.
• Log time tracking daily for respective customer/noncustomer activities, weekly review and submission
• 3 to 5 years of experience
• 75% Utilization + 65% Realization + 10% Education
• NetSuite ERP Consultant certification
Desired Skills & Qualifications
• Undergraduate degree in relevant field or MBA or equivalent work experience
• IT/Business consultant background
• Language skill: English, Full professional proficiency
• Multi-Cultural experience with 3rd Party logistics partners
Bogotá Bogota Colombia
Jobs in Bogotá Bogota Colombia
Solutions Design Consultant Bogotá jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.