BDO Belgium Ghent Belgium
2 months ago
BDO is a world leading professional services firm, providing advisory services, audit and accounting and tax and legal advice. We offer services to multinational and large organizations, public institutions and medium sized and small, fast-growing companies and spin-offs. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the financial requirements of a wide range of small and large companies and public institutions.
Our Corporate Finance department is mainly active in Transaction Services (buy-side and sell-side Due Diligence investigations), Valuation of companies, M&A mandates, Funding and Financial Modelling. Our clients range from SME’s to listed corporates and private equity firms engaged in various industries. We share our time between analysis work in the office, meetings with our clients and working sessions with the Management of the Target companies.
The last couple of years, we have seen a strong growth in Corporate... Finance and we are therefore hiring an M&A (Junior) Manager focusing on our clients in the region of Ghent.
• Research of potential acquisition targets in the context of a vendor’s mandate
• Research of industry related information to support the preparation of Information Memorandum or Valuations
• Prepare draft Teasers or Information Memorandum in the context of sell-side M&A mandates
• Draft business plans, work on public/private partnerships, advise on financing structure
• Preparation of draft valuations (company/equity, intangible assets such as brands, patents, client relationships, IP…)
• Contact potential acquirers/sellers, assist clients in negotiations, etc.
• Draft reporting of valuation or due diligence reports
• Analysis of the Target’s financial statements and business plans in the context of acquisition or sell-side due diligence in order to identify normalization adjustments on EBITDA, net working capital and net financial debt
• Assist in performing analyses on optimization of the financing structure, in advising customers how to get strategic projects funded and in preparing financing requests
• University background in finance or business economics
• Native Ducth speaker with advanced working knowledge of English
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong understanding of Excel and how it can be applied to corporate finance
• Mastery of PowerPoint is essential to communicate with impact
• Sense of responsibility and proactivity, self-starter and team player
• Flexible and resilient
• Prior experience of minimum 5 years in Corporate Finance, M&A, private equity or similar environment is a must
• Prior professional experience in banking, asset/fund management or financial advisory (corporate credit analysis, financial structuring, …) will be considered as an asset
• Analytic and structured mindset triggered to understand complex problems
• Can do and result driven attitude
• Eager to learn
• A professional organisation where a pragmatic and personal approach is key and human values are top of mind.
• A dynamic and helpful team that knows what hard work is, but also knows how to relax on time.
• A varied range of tasks where you come into contact with many different types of clients and sectors and with whom you build up a long-term relationship.
• The possibility to work from the nearest office or from home for example, and flexible working hours.
• BDO Academy, in order to use and develop both your personal and professional talents and skills optimally.
• A competitive remuneration package comes with the position and is supplemented with a package of fringe benefits (including a company car, net expense allowance, GSM subscription, hospitalisation insurance, etc
(Senior) Manager Corporate Finance M&A - Ghent jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.