Addison Group Deer Park TX United States
2 months ago
Job Title: Network Administrator
Salary: $70000 - $80000 / year...
MS Windows (Windows 10/11, Server 2012/2016/2019)
Windows Services (DNS, DHCP, Active Director, LDAP, GPO)
MS SQL Server 2012/2019
Linux (Red Hat Enterprise)
The Network Administrator will be responsible for managing and maintaining the company's network infrastructure. The ideal candidate should possess a strong technical background in network administration and have experience in the key software and technologies listed below. The role will require the ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and be able to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a timely manner.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Design, configure, and maintain network infrastructure including switches, routers, firewalls, and other network devices.
• Monitor network performance and ensure high availability, scalability, and security.
• Implement and maintain virtualization infrastructure including VMware vSphere and Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops.
• Administer and manage backups and disaster recovery plans using Veeam Backup & Replication
• Manage Windows Server infrastructure including Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, and Group Policy.
• Configure and manage Amazon AWS resources, including EC2 instances, S3 buckets, and VPCs.
• Troubleshoot and resolve network issues and outages.
• Implement and maintain network security policies, including firewall rules, access controls, and VPNs using Palo Alto firewalls.
• Manage and support VoIP infrastructure.
• Create and maintain network documentation, including network diagrams and configurations.
• Stay up to date with the latest network technologies and best practices.
• Collaborate with other IT teams and business units to identify and resolve issues.
• Provide training and support to end-users as needed.
• Participate in an after-hours on-call rotation.
• Be available to work after-hours when critical issues or business needs require.
• Perform other related duties assigned by Global VP of IT and Global Head of IT Infrastructure & Cloud.
Plus to have:
• Experience with VMware vSphere
• Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops
• Veeam Backup & Replication
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Relevant certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, or AWS Certified Solutions Architect are a plus.
Other Skills And Abilities
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• MS Windows operating systems (Windows 10/11, Server 2012/2016/2019)
• Windows services (DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, LDAP, GPO)
• Linux (Red Hat Enterprise, Ubuntu, Debian)
• MS SQL Server 2012/2019
• Web servers (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx)
• Firewalls (Palo Alto, Fortinet)
• Storage solutions (Nimble, NetApp)
• Virtualization (VMware vSphere, Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktop, Amazon AWS)
• Networking concepts (VLAN, SD-WAN, QoS, Wifi
Deer Park TX USA
Jobs in Deer Park TX United States
Network Administrator Deer Park jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.