Starling Bank Manchester United Kingdom
2 months ago
Hello, we’re Starling. We built a new kind of bank because we knew technology had the power to help people save, spend and manage their money in a new and transformative way. We’re a fully licensed UK bank with the culture and spirit of a fast-moving, disruptive tech company.
We’re a bank, but better: fairer, easier to use and designed to demystify money for everyone. Since our launch in 2014, we’ve opened over three million accounts and we've been voted Best Current Account Provider five years in a row. We employ more than 2,300 people across our London, Southampton and Cardiff offices and will open our Manchester office in 2023.
As our quality assurance teams grow and put more focus on the impact of quality on our customers, we are looking for a dedicated insights and planning specialist to lead the way in helping our audience understand qualitatively what the themes and trends that are being reported mean and how to address them. As a bank, these insights and actions are critical... in helping customers achieve better outcomes and managing risks in the bank.
• Use the knowledge and understanding you gain from working closely with Quality Assurance teams to support the Senior Manager and Team Leads in explaining the trends and themes being reported by the Root Cause Analysis team
• Seek additional qualitative insight to complement the data, and communicate these clearly and succinctly
• Draw out the key risks to the bank and customers evident in RCA reports; help the RCA team understand the risks QA is measuring so that they can report clearly
• Support the QA Senior Manager in understanding QA delivery across the teams
• Support the Senior Manager in reviewing overall sampling strategies and plans
• Provide ongoing feedback to QA teams on capturing better insight at source, and work with the Standards Manager to improve consistency through clear standards and guidelines
• Own the templates, tools and trackers used to deliver quality assurance tests, and track actions - including scorecards, checklists and remediation
• An understanding of, and preferably previous experience with, quality assurance or outcomes testing approaches
• Experience explaining (in writing and verbally) the themes and trends being reported by Quality Assurance, working with RCA and data teams
• Ability to summarise qualitative insight into themes that are succinct and still meaningful
• An understanding of risks and customer outcomes in financial services
• Confident following up on improvement opportunities and remediation actions with Operations and policy teams
• Comfort with Google Sheets or other data tools that can use spreadsheet input
• Willingness to self organise and prioritise
• 25 days holiday (plus take your public holiday allowance whenever works best for you)
• An extra day’s holiday for your birthday
• Annual leave is increased with length of service, and you can choose to buy or sell up to five extra days off
• 16 hours paid volunteering time a year
• Salary sacrifice, company enhanced pension scheme
• Life insurance at 4x your salary
• Private Medical Insurance with VitalityHealth including mental health support and cancer care. Partner benefits include discounts with Waitrose, Mr&Mrs Smith and Peloton
• Generous family-friendly policies
• Perkbox membership giving access to retail discounts, a wellness platform for physical and mental health, and weekly free and boosted perks
• Access to initiatives like Cycle to Work and Salary Sacrificed Gym partnerships
We’re on a mission to radically reshape banking – and that starts with our brilliant team. We know that our bank is only as good as the people who build it. From customer support and engineering to marketing and business development, we’re proud to bring together people of all backgrounds and experiences who love working together to solve problems.
You may be put off applying for a role because you don't tick every box. Forget that! While we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we're always open to discussion. So, if you're excited about working with us, but aren’t sure if you're 100% there yet, get in touch anyway.
Starling Bank is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to foster diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Individuals seeking employment at Starling Bank are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
By submitting your application, you agree that Starling Bank may collect your personal data for recruiting and related purposes. Our Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, its purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over our use of your personal information
Jobs in Manchester United Kingdom
Quality Assurance Insights & Planning Specialist Manchester jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.