Hays Blairgowrie and Rattray Blairgowrie United Kingdom
2 months ago
Head of Risk and Quality
Head of Risk & Quality who will be responsible for the development, management and improvement of the Risk Management Framework, Quality Management System, and of ISO certifications across the business. We are looking for a risk and quality expert, with experience working within a commercial setting.
One of the fastest growing and most successful companies in the utilities sector. We are a disruptive new entrant and market leader in the water market. You can expect to be part of a collegial and supportive
team, with a strong emphasis on knowledge-sharing, continuous learning, mutual respect, and personal development.
• Development, management and improvement of the Quality Management System (QMS) covering
all areas of the business.
• Management of all aspects of ISO9001 Quality Management Systems Certification.
• Establish systems and procedures, including to ensure quality assurance of 3rd party quality
inspection services... suppliers, and contractors.
• Co-ordinate, facilitate and promote the delivery of an effective Corporate Risk Management
service to ensure the company meets its statutory responsibilities and provides safe working
environments for employees, clients and those affected by our undertaking.
• Ensure all necessary risk assessments are carried out and regularly reviewed and practicable
solutions implemented to mitigate risk to all on site.
• Plan, design and implement an overall risk management framework for the organisation.
• Make risk assessments, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
• Evaluate risk, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluate previous handling of risks.
• Undertake corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders. Knowledge, Skills and Experience Business Knowledge
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
• Relevant degree in Quality Management.
• Extensive experience in ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO45001 certification process.
• ISO 9001 Auditor / Lead Auditor qualification, preferably with experience of auditing other management system standards.
• Able to extensively demonstrate planning and risk expertise, support and advice to colleagues
across a range of business areas towards a common goal.
• Experience in the development and implementation of management systems at business unit and project level.
• Demonstrate effective leadership in the execution of quality activities within the department. #4369111
Blairgowrie and Rattray Blairgowrie UK
Jobs in Blairgowrie and Rattray Blairgowrie United Kingdom
Quality Manager Blairgowrie and Rattray jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.