Life Cycle Engineering
Life Cycle Engineering Philadelphia PA United States
2 months ago
Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM)
As an ISSM with Life Cycle Engineering, youwill provide Risk Management Framework (RMF) Accreditation Service support to Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia Division (NSWCPD). The effort includes preparation, review, revision, and maintenance of RMF A&A and AO Cybersecurity Packages and supporting the accreditation process from Step 1 thru Step 6 as needed. This position will support Machinery Control Systems associated with systems onboard Amphibious ships and will be based out of Philadelphia, PA with the possibility of supporting remotely.
• Must be a US citizen with the ability to obtain/maintain a DoD Secret security clearance
• Must have an active Security+ certification or equivalent
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Develop RMF package documentation required for ATO-submission in accordance with DoD/NAVSEA directives, which includes the following components:
• Platform IT (PIT) Determination package documentation
• System Categorization Form
• System Level Continuous Monitoring Strategy (SLCM)
• Security Plan (SP)
• Step Concurrence forms
• Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M)
• Security Assessment Plan (SAP)
• Security Assessment Report (SAR)
• Risk Assessment Report (RAR)
• Security Authorization Package
• CYBERSAFE Certification
• Package Endorsement Letters
• Ensure RMF A&A package is submitted to the Certification Authority (CA) in sufficient time for its review and operational cybersecurity risk recommendation to obtain Designated Accrediting Authority (DAA) authorization decision
• Follow the published Navy, NAVSEA Business Rules, and PIT Validation guidance when preparing C&A packages.
• Coordinate with the appointed Navy Validator throughout the package creation and processing to ensure compliance with stated regulations to help ensure an efficient package-submission that results in ATO
• Develop and maintain a Plan of Action and Milestone (POA&M) for all IA-related tasks and deliverables in accordance with the Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
• Develop Risk Assessment Reports (RARs) based on vulnerability test results, automated scan reviews, Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans, and other DoD-mandated assessment-utilities.
• Document A&A-information in the A&A Package consistent with all other Packages, and ensure that there are no omissions
• Input reports in eMass, or deliver in MS Office-products/Visio formats, as appropriate
• Adherence to strict milestone timelines and project / package submission dates
• Excellent communication up-and-down the chain of command
• Supporting weekly program / package status briefings as needed
Required Education, Skills, and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• At least two (2) years' experience with DIACAP or RMF package creation.
• Familiarity with US Navy shipboard systems a plus
• DoD contracting experience a plus
• Strong comfort level interacting with senior personnel, multiple stakeholders, and uniformed personnel as required
• Strong adherence to and keen attention to details
• Demonstrated Pro-active, "Can do approach while maintaining flexibility to perform peripheral duties to address tasking appropriately
Physical Demands and Expectations:
• Regular physical activity to include walking, climbing stairs, bending, stooping, reaching, lifting (up to 30 pounds), and standing; occasional prolonged sitting
• Ability to speak, read, hear and write, with or without assistance
• Ability to use phone and computer systems, copier, fax and other office equipment
• Potential to travel to US Navy Fleet concentrations areas, shipyards, and OEM Facilities as needed / required
This position description re present s a summary of the major components and requirements of the outlined job. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned or required as business needs dictate. Questions regarding this description should immediately be addressed to the department manager or to Human Resources.
L IFE C YCLE E NGINEERING
Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) is a privately held, employee-owned company with an emphasis on "doing the right thing the right way, which applies to the way we treat our customers and employees. We are proud to have been recognized as a "Best Place to Work for 14 years running Learn more below and at .
For information on how LCE is keeping employees safe and continuing to provide uninterrupted support to our clients during the COVID-19 pandemic, read our update .
Our mission is to enable people and organizations to achieve their full potential.
As a professional services organization, our mission is focused on our clients' people and organizations. It is our company's cornerstone belief that we will not lead the industry in assisting our clients unless we excel at helping our own people and teams reach their full potential.
Our corporate culture encourages personal and professional growth because
LCE's success depends on the talent, innovation, professionalism, and commitment of its employees.
LCE is a strengths-based organization focused on turning individual talents into strengths and then turning individual strengths into organizational performance that supports our clients' success.
• Affordable Medical/Dental/Vision Plans for employees and their families
• Free Employee Life and Disability Insurance, with supplemental coverage options available
• Health Savings Account and Flexible Savings Account options
• Company matched 401(k) & company-funded Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
• Paid Vacation, Holiday, Sick Leave
• Dynamic employee innovation/entrepreneurship program which includes education, empowerment, and monetary rewards
• Continuing Education and Professional Development programs at all levels
• Flexible Schedules and Relaxed Dress Code
• Employer-sponsored events, social collaboration, and open communication
• Free access to an extensive online training library, including certification prep
• Bonus Program for outstanding contributions, Employee Referral Program, numerous Recognition Opportunities, and more
• Benefits may vary by business unit and location.
Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with
and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that LCE take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, because of or on the basis of pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, including, but not limited to, lactation, and any other status protected by applicable state law . In addition, LCE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. LCE shall also abide by the requirements of 29 CFR Part 471, AppendixA.
Life Cycle Engineering (LCE) shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that LCE take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. In addition, LCE will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. LCE shall also abide by the requirements of 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A
Philadelphia PA USA
Jobs in Philadelphia PA United States
Information Systems Security Manager Philadelphia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.