Prospero Group Gibraltar Gibraltar
2 months ago
Prospero Teaching are currently looking for an SEN Teaching Assistant to work with children who have a variety of needs, at a school in Longsight. The role will require you to utilise your knowledge of SEN support to be able to assist the children throughout their school day.
Ready to make your application Please do read through the description at least once before clicking on Apply.
A successful Teaching Assistant will have good experience working with SEN children and must be confident in supporting on a 1:1 and small group basis, inside and outside of a classroom setting. You will also need some level of resilience as some of the children may have little to no communication skills. Some experience working with children in primary schools or of a similar age is required. Some safeguarding training is provided.
Prospero Teaching provide staff to schools and colleges across Greater Manchester, including SEN schools. We are currently looking to fill an SEN Teaching Assistant role in... Longsight. The strongest applicant will have confidence in supporting key children inside and outside of the classroom.
• Location - Longsight
• Position - SEN Teaching Assistant
• Type of work - Long Term
• Start date - ASAP
• Duration / Likely Duration - End of academic year
• End date (if applicable) - July 2023
• Contract type - Temporary
• Full time/part time - Full time
• Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £80 per day
• Hours - 8:30 am - 3.30pm
Experience, Training And Qualifications
• Teaching Assistant qualification or higher/equivalent is preferred
• Previous experience working in a UK school or with children of a similar age
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as some training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching Is Able To Offer The Successful Candidate
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team
If this role is of interest to you, click 'Apply Now
SEN Teaching Assistant - Longsight Gibraltar jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.