FHI 360 Nepal
FHI 360 Nepal Kathmandu Nepal
2 months ago
MIS Advisor is responsible to manage overall MIS related activities of the project and will provide technical assistance in strengthening procurement and supply chain management. S/he will ensure smooth electronic Logistic Management Information System (eLMIS) implementation, local capacity building and skill transfer to help strengthening evidence-based procurement and supply chain management systems in the country.
• Work with EpiC Procurement and Supply Management (PSM) team (Integrated Health Information Management (IHIMS) Section/Management Division (MD) and provide data for the decisions and planning purpose.
• Prepare general and technical requirements of health logistic system, including general data, reporting, technical, operational, security, performance regularly.
• Work closely with relevant teams to carry out data analysis to support supply chain performance improvement.
• Guide and work closely with Data Analyst to develop dashboard (Power BI) and... to simplify and visualize the supply chain data.
• Carry out analysis of the total cost of ownership, quantifying the financial impact of deploying information technology products over their lifecycle.
• Map out required hardware and equipment gap in eLMIS roll out and sustainability.
• Manage the implementation of logistic management information system together with Government of Nepal (GoN) and stakeholders.
• Review and assess existing health commodity supply and distribution system and eLMIS software in Nepal.
• Identify and analyze and recommend feasible options to strengthen the health supply chain and logistic management information system for health commodities.
• Work with Department of Health Services (DoHS), relevant divisions and centers to develop budget for implementation of health and logistic system implementation.
• Work with IHIMS/ MD and local vendor for the server hosting, source code and data safety and security.
• Work closely with Bileeta and MD in deciding scope of work (SOW) and other relevant requirements for the selection of local vendor.
• Closely work with Bileeta, MD, local vendor and USAID for eLMIS application migration, knowledge transfer and capacity enhancement of local vendor and Nepal Government.
• Monitor and ensure the deliverables of Bileeta and local vendor and recommend for payments.
• Masters in IT-related field with three to five years of experience in MIS and providing technical assistance.
• Masters in Information Systems and Engineering preferred.
• Relevant IT certifications, as well as project management.
• Experience in working effectively across various teams within the project and organization, and building and sustaining positive working relationships with NGOs, private sectors, government and other stakeholders.
• Proactive in managing multiple tasks, managing and working in virtual work environment, and flexible and open for managing time for working with different teams in different time zones as needed.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication, team building and management, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent oral and written English and Nepali including documentation skills
Management Information System (MIS) Advisor Kathmandu jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.