Inventum Special Products B.V.
Inventum Special Products B.V. Lutterworth United Kingdom
2 months ago
Serve Talent have team up with a leading provider of bespoke turnkey automation solutions and we are currently seeking a talented Electrical Design Engineer.
The successful candidate will play a vital role in creating electrical and pneumatic designs for our automation machinery, contributing to the evolution of processes and positioning of our client as a market-leading partner in automation.
• Work with a team of professionals and engineers to create and enhance electrical schemes associated with automated machinery.
• Produce compliant electrical designs that meet all relevant Codes of Practice, Company, and Industry Standards.
• Collaborate with colleagues to produce electrical layouts for automated machinery and associated components.
• Assist with the production of Electrical Parts Lists/Bill of Materials for projects.
• Provide technical support during the build, testing, and commissioning of projects.
• Assist in the preparation of technical information for... quotations and generate design costings.
• Review and improve existing designs created by the Design Team.
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation, regulations, and company procedures.
• Adhere to all procedures in the updating and filing of documentation.
• Degree-level education or significant Electrical engineering background.
• Highly skilled in the use of AutoCAD and EPlan software.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Detail-oriented, methodical, and accurate.
• Proficiency in discovering and resolving errors in any aspect of Electrical Design.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Relevant vocational training or completion of a recognized apprenticeship in the electrical and/or mechanical discipline.
• Proven experience in the automation industry with comprehensive knowledge of diagnostics, testing, and repair of electronic/electrical, pneumatic, and mechanical systems.
• In-depth knowledge of safety procedures and applicable regulations and guidelines.
• Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability.
Sound like something you could do? Please hit apply or get in contact with Lewis Woollard on 01603 415 100
Jobs in Lutterworth United Kingdom
Electrical Design Engineer Lutterworth jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.