ITTDigital Guyana Guyana
2 months ago
ITTDigital LLC is a 450+ member organization with two key divisions: Digital Transformation and Digital Learning. Our Digital Transformation Team is responsible for designing and developing content management systems (such as websites, portals, applications, microsites) using open source software like Drupal. We provide strategic inputs to improve user experience and backend workflow. Our Digital Learning team is tasked with delivering custom training solutions for our clients; this may be delivered through eLearning, virtual classroom training, augmented / virtual reality, training videos, or performance support tools. We also provide curriculum design, create learning paths, and conduct thorough needs analyses as required.
We are looking for an ambitious and creative Learning Solutions Specialist to join our Digital Learning sales team. The ideal candidate is an innovative, driven, problem solving Junior Instructional Designer with experience working with various... development tools (like Rise, Storyline, Captivate, etc.) to create high-quality learning experiences that support our clients in their growth. The Jr Instructional Designer will curate and design learning solutions that align with the needs of our client’s learners.
You will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, implementing new training suggestions and interfacing with internal teams and external contributors. This role requires project management skills, strategic thinking and problem-solving skills, and strong communication skills, along with 1-3 years of expertise in training design and development.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
• Developing instructional materials (tutorials, digital interactives, user guides, audio and video content (including scripts), storyboards, navigational text, assessment tests, etc.) which transform technical information into professionally written, engaging instruction.
• Identifying and work with various SMEs depending on the nature of the material provided. Collate and organize their content into a learner centric format with a clear, organized flow of content that is easy to understand and follow along with.
• Facilitating professional learning using adult learning theories and cutting-edge methodologies to support best practices in Learning.
• Supporting theory, practice and in areas such as onboarding, sales training, compliance and safety training, and application or process training.
• Keeping abreast of current market trends - including new learning methodologies and new authoring tools that deliver creative training experiences.
• Identifying learning objectives; assess learners, performance outcomes, and evaluative strategies to deliver instruction, including consulting with program owners and subject matter experts to identify performance gaps and learning objectives.
• You have 1-3 years of experience in Learning Design.
• You have the ability to communicate difficult concepts and processes using clear and simple language and visuals.
• You have successful record of building effective learning experiences.
• You are able to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced work environment.
• You have problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise integrity and sound judgment in ambiguous situations.
• You have a keen eye for design.
• You have a demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with multiple teams and stakeholders.
• You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
• You have demonstrated working knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Articulate Storyline/Rise, Adobe Captivate, or Camtasia.
What's on Offer?
• Great work environment
• Flexible working options
• Join a well known brand within IT Services
Junior Instructional Designer Guyana jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.