Accenture Buenos Aires Argentina
2 months ago
Join Accenture and be part of our internal business unit working with the internal customer of the company
📌 Some of the benefits we have for you: 👩⚕️Swiss Medical, 🍔 Pedidos Ya, 💻 Connectivity Refund, 💪Gym, and 40 + designed for you.
📌 We Are: Sales Excellence powers a world-class sales organization. Our competitive intelligence function positions Accenture to compete, win and grow — to achieve high-performing sales and durable, profitable growth. We provide end-to-end support to Accenture Leaders and account and deal teams to bring differentiated value to our clients and achieve our bold growth ambitions.
📌 About the role:
Accenture Pricing Architects are a highly visible group with a mission to develop and implement strategies and tactics that enable Accenture deal teams to maximize profitability and achieve desired outcomes for our clients through compelling, market-based pricing and commercial propositions. This role drives key strategic and tactical... decisions related to pricing and profitability for a given geography, working across industries and services groups with a focus on building relationships, knowledge, and insights about each commercial environment. Market, Services, and Market Unit leads are trusted advisors within their respective Leadership teams.
Competitive Positioning: Competitive Pricing Architects build a point of view about competitor pricing and capabilities, derive deal-specific Accenture price target based on differentiation, and work with stakeholders to achieve target.
📌 What will make you successful:
Core Service Execution
• Market Pricing Strategy and Execution: Support senior leadership in defining Accenture's pricing approach to maximize profitable growth across Client Groups.
• Drive and manage programs that improve sales
• Identify and drive sales performance improvements by developing and implementing best practices, process, and reporting.
• Support sales professionals/leaders in understanding client requirements, constraints, buyer values and high-level acceptability criteria for any solution.
• Work with Solution Delivery and Sales teams in identification, analysis, solution, business case development, proposal preparation and presentation to clients.
• Define, monitor and analyze program metrics, targets and strategic imperatives based on fiscal year plans as well as structure and/or review the cost models to achieve the most competitive price.
• With CG and Service Leadership, proactively manage the pipeline to ensure accuracy, identify trends (including but not limited to deal sizes, MD time, ADR / CCI, pyramids, commercial constructs etc.), and provide insight on opportunities for optimization both overall and across priority deals.
• Guide Pricing Support team in developing pricing and commercial propositions for bids and proposals, demonstrating the greatest value to clients and driving market-based pricing.
Other Service Offerings
• Education: Support upskilling of client-facing practitioners and internal teams involved in sales & pricing, equipping them with the context and confidence to defend market-based pricing.
• Negotiations: Work with senior team members to provide coaching on negotiation tactics and walk-away points.
• Deal Profitability Triage: For specific opportunities identified by the Market and/or opportunities below deal level targets, identify avenues to increase price and/or margin on the opportunity across all aspects (e.g., solution, costing, commercials
Buenos Aires Argentina
Jobs in Buenos Aires Argentina
Competitive Pricing Architect Buenos Aires jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.