Selehann Buenos Aires Argentina
2 months ago
We are Selehann . We are an American Company founded in 2017, based in Altanta, USA. Selehann is a global company that accelerate your digital transformation with our experienced nearshore and onshore software engineering teams. We are a company of 40+ people with an engineering team of about 30+ and growing. we are seeking for a Data Architect to lead building a data platform
Become the world's leading consulting and machine learning company with a unique and personalized quality service working in an agile way to favor our clients in a productive way by providing them with software technology that they will love
Bring design, speed and innovation to every system in the world
You will report directly to VP of Engineering, you will have the opportunity to pave the way on designing, developing and testing our Data platform. This includes and is not limited to the build out of data lake, data warehouse, distributed and scalable services and data... applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
You will have the opportunity to establish our Data Engineering practice by delivering our data platform that will power up our products and DEIB intelligence platform.
• Define, design and lead the build out of our data platform and all necessary services to deliver value, such as data lake, data warehouse, necessary ELT services for data ingestion.
• Define and institute best practices in data storage, governance, processing, copy/synchronization, lifecycle management, etc. to support the rapid scale of our products.
• Translate business requirements into data problems and lead through proof of concepts and materialize to production solutions.
• Communicate sophisticated issues to product and business teams while driving business and engineering impact and ensuring the platform roadmap is consistent with business needs.
• Define data domains that serve our business cases, layered with the necessary security architecture to expose data to authorized services, APIs and customers.
• Develop, advocate, train on the design, coding, and team best practices for our data and services.
• Triage and solution issues with an eye for data quality and accuracy in all you do.
• Work with cross-functional teams to prototype new architectures and concepts to deliver end-to-end systems in an agile setting.
• Lead hiring for data engineers and data scientists to build out our team.
• Collaborate and work in a globally distributed team.
• Prior experience in the areas of AI/ML/Data Sciences will be a bonus
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
• 8+ years of experience designing, implementing, and delivering complex, scalable and resilient platforms and services
• Experience with large scale data processing using distributed systems, including hands-on experience with Kafka/Kubernetes
• Deep understanding of modern data architectures, staying on top of new developments, with awareness of industry best practices
• Significant experience designing for cloud based environments, ideally on Amazon Web Services.
• Deep expertise with a variety of data formats including Parquet, Avro, Iceberg, ORC and a keen understanding of schema management and evolution techniques
• Experience using NoSQL data-stores (e.g Cassandra, Elastic Search/Solr), OLTP, OLAP (Redshift, Snowflake)
• Ability to draft proposals of cost vs. use/benefit of proposed architectural changes
• Eagerness to dive in, experiment and iterate in our data platform vision to enable our products.
• Prior experience using AWS is highly preferred
• Experience in Diversity Equity and Inclusion datasets
Paid vacation from 10/15 business days of vacation.
Deal with AWS certifications.
Paid referral policy.
Team engagement events
Buenos Aires Argentina
Jobs in Buenos Aires Argentina
SR Data Architect Buenos Aires jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.