Sooyah Bistro Limited
Sooyah Bistro Limited Lagos Nigeria
2 months ago
Human Resources Manager
• Click here to view Jobs by Industries
• Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
• Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
• The ideal candidate will support the full scope of Human Resources responsibilities and partner with the organization on strategic initiatives. They will maintain and enhance the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Manages talent acquisition process such as sourcing, testing, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
• Keeps job descriptions up-to-date, accurate and compliant with relevant legal rules and regulations for all positions.
• Develops training and performance management program that ensures all employees are familiar with their job responsibilities, as well as relevant legal and safety requirements.
• Creates and updates the compensation strategy through market... analysis and pay surveys.
• Handles investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts.
• Enhances the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
• Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Supports organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
• Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
• Manages a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
• Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences.
• Manages monthly payroll for all employees.
• Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
• 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources
• Experience in managing Human Resources at a restaurant or FMCG is a plus
• Strong recruiting and demonstrated ability to improve talent acquisition strategies
• Demonstrated expertise training managers and employees
• Strong organizational, critical thinking and communications skills
• Attention to detail and good judgement
• HRM certified applicants only – CIPM, SHRM, PHR etc.
• Premium health insurance
• Laptop, smartphone and CUG line
• Monthly talk and data allowance
• Vacation Policy: Entitled to 21 days a year
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
lagos, lagos, lagos
• Years Of Experience
• Minimum Qualification
Human Resources Manager at Sooyah Bistro Limited Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.