Credit Limited Nairobi Kenya
2 months ago
Responsible for effective business operations by supporting and optimizing existing processes including scoping, designing, implementing new processes as per business needs. Also, support with general day-to-day requests, evaluation of current processes and coming up with solutions and operations.
• Engage business leaders on current processes, gaps, and anticipated changes.
• Promote stakeholders’ visibility of operational progress through dashboard creation.
• Drive interdepartmental efficiency through process mapping and identification of inefficiencies in the workflows.
• Support in re-designing the processes through coordinating of information and documentation of new processes and process flows.
• Assess and report on process cost implication to the business providing insights for process trainings and/or new process creation.
• Keep abreast of business trends in anticipation for new process creation and continuously analyze detailed datasets... to prioritize and address risks/opportunities.
• Audit user access rights to various internal tools and oversee proper approvals and controls.
• Benchmark existing business processes in line with industry regulations and leverage comparative data to recommend improvements or provide insight into development of respective company policies.
• Leverage technological advancements to create various support tools in line companies needs
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required:
Education & Experience:
• A bachelor's degree in a relevant field
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• Experience in business process management with an emphasis on process analysis, development, improvement and/or driving change
• Sound understanding of project management
• Good understanding of the principles of Total Quality Management
• Practical experience with dashboards
• Proficiency with SQL
• Google Sheets knowledge
• Understanding of data preparation and data acquisition
• R, Python (preferred)
• Google Data Studio and Big Query (preferred)
• Highly collaborative individual
• Attention to details
• Self-starter, target oriented
• Team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
• Be a part of an international, dynamic, and driven team that has set their aspirations high and works hard to achieve those.
• Opportunities to learn and grow together with us.
• Competitive compensation package.
• Health benefits.
Watu Credit Limited – Process Analyst. Nairobi jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.