Sulzer AG Winterthur Switzerland
2 months ago
Senior Treasury Manager - Full Time - Winterthur, Switzerland
At Sulzer, you are empowered to deliver superior results. As a pioneer in industry we have a proud heritage of innovation and continue to evolve for the future. Join our story and create your own impact by developing your expertise and building solutions that help make our lives safer, smarter and more sustainable.
Join our team in Winterthur as Senior Treasury Manager and contribute to manage all aspects of our internal and external financing transactions as well as supporting the group's credit management and working capital management processes.
In this role you will be accountable for:
• Maintaining the capital markets sourcing strategy for the group (when, why and how the group should procure or repay external financing)
• Managing the negotiation and issuance of new bonds and other debt capital market instruments
• Managing the group's syndicated revolving credit facility (RCF) and other large loan facilities... including negotiation, renewals, extensions, changes, and reporting
• Intercompany financing including loans, dividends, and capital injections from application to execution
• Performing capital structure reviews for subsidiaries and suggesting required actions
• Managing a direct report with the role of Global Process Owner Credit Management & Working Capital Specialist
• Ensuring an active dialogue with rating analysts and tracking key parameters relevant to rating analysts
• Calculating the group's M&A capacity
• Calculating the WACC for the group in collaboration with Group Accounting
• Maintaining and improving the global framework for customer credit risk management
• Supporting customer credit risk management processes, e.g. through assessing and managing global service contracts with external credit rating agencies
• Identifying and initiating improvements to the net working capital management of the group
To succeed in this role, you will need:
• Degree in Banking and Finance or equivalent
• At least 6 years of working experience in a similar role, ideally with an international industrial corporation
• First leadership experience is beneficial
• Experience with SAP and/or Bloomberg is an advantage
• Good analytical and negotiation skills
• Well organized, structured, and reliable person with the ability to multitask and to work independently
• Effective communication and collaboration with senior management, finance peers and banks
• Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
• Excellent social benefits
• Joining a company recently rated as a top employer for Switzerland
• Central workplace, only 5 minutes from Winterthur train station
• Flex work opportunity
Location: We are based in Winterthur.
Have a question about the role? Reach out to Mirjam Fluri at Mirj[email protected]. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Sulzer is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the strength of a diverse workforce.
83% of our employees recommend Sulzer as a good place to work and we are proud to be recognized as a Top Employer 2023 in Brazil, China, Switzerland, United Kingdom and United States. So come and join our story, starting today
Jobs in Winterthur Switzerland
Senior Treasury Manager Winterthur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.