ConnectOS Mandaluyong Metro Manila Philippines
2 months ago
Role & Responsibilities
Working within a tight knit development team split across Australia & Manila you will be responsible for all areas of the Software Development Lifecycle; Building, testing and troubleshooting a rapidly growing Software as a Service application that provides AP automation and business workflow solutions to law firms & education providers in Australia.
The role will be diverse and varied on a day to day basis.
There are also future opportunities on offer to progress into team leader, management and senior leadership roles as the Manila operation continues to grow.
• Strong English communication skills (verbal & written)
• Minimum 3 years previous experience working offshore for an Australian/US business is mandatory
• Minimum 4+ year's application development experience using ASP.Net or Core .NET
• Minimum 2 years experience with API development/integration
• Strong MS SQL knowledge
• Azure knowledge... (PaaS) highly regarded
• Commercial Experience with MVC
• Experience with Bootstrap
• Previous experience working across all areas of the SDLC (requirements gathering, implementation, UAT testing etc)
• Experience with process automation/business workflow applications highly regarded (eg. Kofax/Total Agility, SharePoint etc)
• Robotic Process Automation experience highly regarded
Salary Range: 90,000 - 130,000
Perks and Benefits :
• Australian Company
• HMO on Day 1
• Temporary Work from Home Set-Up
• Paid Government-Mandated Benefits (SSS, PHIC, Pag-IBIG)
• 13 Month Pay
• Day Shift
• Equipment provided (delivered to your doorstep)
• Work-life balance
Work-from-home setup is temporary. You will be required to report to our Mandaluyong office after the pandemic. We are currently not accepting any walk-in applicants
Mandaluyong Metro Manila Philippines
Jobs in Mandaluyong Metro Manila Philippines
.NET Software Engineer Mandaluyong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.