Barton & Loguidice
Barton & Loguidice Sykesville MD United States
2 months ago
Barton & Loguidice
Barton and Loguidice is a full-service environmental and engineering consulting firm, serving public and private sector clients throughout the northeast for over 60 years. B&L's people-oriented culture focuses on innovation and inspired solutions to meet the multidisciplinary needs of our diverse client base. We always are looking for highly credentialed, dynamic and self-motivated professionals to join our team.
Our Baltimore area office specializes in groundwater supply and wastewater discharge evaluations and designs throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. Typical hydrogeologic projects have groundwater resources exploration, development, permitting, and management and protection duties. Other key projects include conceptualizing and analyzing soil, vadose zone, and water table aquifer interactions to support permitting land application or groundwater discharges. Often our work requires designing, executing and interpreting computer models of groundwater flow or mounding, preparing technical reports, and interacting with clients, regulatory officials and the public. We also use our expertise in related disciplines such as hydrology, watershed science, contaminants-of-concern management, stormwater management and GIS.
We have a full-time professional opening for a motivated and well-credentialed mid-level Hydrogeologist / Soil Scientist to join our growing team and support the types of projects described above. The ideal environmental professional is team-oriented and possesses superlative communication skills as well as relevant professional experience and a drive to succeed.
Skills in project management, mentoring, GIS-based mapping and geospatial data management are a plus. The ideally qualified candidate will possess or soon will be eligible for applicable professional licensure.
• Planning and coordinating field and office activities supporting the environmental and water resources projects described above;
• Performing soil and hydrogeological assessments for water supplies and discharges.
• Providing technical review of deliverables.
• Mentoring and training staff in performing fieldwork and data analyses.
• Assisting with proposals and project design and related project management.
• Coordinating with clients, subcontractors, vendors, regulators and other third parties; and
• Writing technical reports and developing and delivering technical presentations.
• Bachelor's degree in Geology, Soil Science, Hydrogeology or closely related Environmental Science;
• 3-15 years of relevant professional experience, preferably in a consulting setting.
• The ability to multitask, and work with many professionals both within and outside of our organization.
• Superlative oral and written communication skills.
Barton & Loguidice is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetics, disability or protected veteran status, and any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal law or Executive Orders.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Sykesville MD USA
Jobs in Sykesville MD United States
Mid-Level Hydrogeologist/Soil Scientist Sykesville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.