GFT Technologies SE
GFT Technologies SE Kraków Poland
2 months ago
Why join GFT?
You will work with and learn from top IT experts. You will join a crew of experienced engineers: 60% of our employees are senior level.
Interested in the cloud? You will enjoy our full support in developing your skills: training programs, certifications and our internal community of experts. We have strong partnerships with top cloud providers: Google, Amazon and Microsoft - we are number one in Poland in numbers of GCP certificates. Apart from GCP, you can also develop in AWS or Azure.
We are focused on development and knowledge sharing. Internal expert communities provide a comfortable environment where you can develop your skillset in areas such as blockchain, Big Data, cloud computing or artificial intelligence.
You will work in a stable company (32 years on the market) in demanding and challenging projects for the biggest financial institutions in the world.
What will you do?
As a Senior UX/UI Designer your responsibilities will include sketching, designing... low & high fidelity mock-ups as well as making sure core UX principles are in place.
Your role will be primary focused on the usability, accessibility and the look & feel of the product. You should feel comfortable with running UX workshops with senior stakeholders both onsite and online. You should have vast experience in translating business requirements into UX artifacts such as workflows, personas, wireframes and prototypes. You will create visually engaging, innovative and functional mobile, web and desktop products. Key aspect of your role is understanding of the right balance between business, design, IT, our users and serving best UX/UI solutions but also mentor and support more junior colleagues.
• Min. 6 years of professional experience in designing applications for web, desktop and mobile
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field of graphic design
• Ability to refine people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create the right user experience
• Ability and experience in conducting the whole UX process
• Ability and experience in planning and conducting UX workshops with senior stakeholders
• Portfolio containing various UX artefacts (such as: personas, user journeys, sketches, wireframes, high fidelity designs, etc.) for UX solutions
• Experience in working in a design team with experts in various UX areas
• Excellent skills in Figma or AdobeXD
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken
We offer you:
• Working in a highly experienced and dedicated team
• Competitive salary and extra benefit package that can be tailored to your personal needs (private medical coverage, sport & recreation package, lunch subsidy, life insurance, etc.)
• Permanent or B2B contract
• On-line training and certifications fit for career path
• Free on-line foreign languages lessons
• Regular social events (as health of our employees is our priority all events are conducted online at the moment)
• Access to e-learning platform
• Ergonomic and functional working space with 2 monitors (you can also borrow monitors for your home office
Senior UX/UI Designer Kraków jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.