NSW Government The Rocks NSW Australia
2 months ago
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Position Classification: Clinical Nurse Consultant Grade 2
Remuneration: $123,104.90 - $125,557.29 per annum
Hours Per Week: 38
Requisition ID: REQ385232
The Clinical Nurse Consultant (CNC2) Community Mental Health Treatment Team provides an advanced nursing service as an expert in the specialty field of mental health. Utilsing high level clinical knowledge and provide expert person centered consultancy practice and clinical intervention. Focusing on evidence-based practice and conduct complex mental health assessments, treatment and intervention, care planning and review of people living with mental illness in collaboration with the primary service providers to ensure good clinical outcomes for clients and their families and carers.
As the clinical senior supporting the Community Treatment Team manager in the day-to-day operations of the team. Providing clinical leadership and advice to Community Mental Health Clinicians as part of a... multi-disciplinary team and leading clinical processes such as clinical supervision, clinical reviews and intake and allocation meetings
If you have:
• Registered Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia and a minimum of 5 years' full time equivalent post registration experience and at least 3 years' full time equivalent experience in mental health and post graduate qualifications in mental health nursing.
• Proven clinical expertise and leadership skills in community mental health and ability to work collaboratively within a multidisciplinary framework demonstrating commitment to excellence in Nursing Practice.
• Demonstrated ability to implement changes and develop direction in clinical practice by the initiation, utilisation and review of evidence based research.
• Experience with contributing to strategic and clinical service planning and the management of organisational and cultural change.
• Demonstrated high level verbal and advanced written communication and interpersonal skills, and proven ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders
We can offer you:
• Flexible and supportive work environment
• Diverse career pathways
• Professional and personal development
• Opportunities to start or build a career, or re-enter the workforce
• Challenging, inspiring and rewarding roles, and
• The opportunity to make a difference!
Northern NSW Local Health District embraces the diverse skills and perspectives that our people bring to the workplace. We foster inclusiveness and diversity to help us deliver quality care to our community.
NNSWLHD is committed to reconciliation and strongly encourages Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people to apply for this position. All applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people will be viewed most favourably. For help with your application to this role visit Stepping Up, our online recruitment resource for Aboriginal people.
• To apply for this position, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or be able to independently, legally live and work in Australia. For more information please see www.border.gov.au
• You may be subject to a probationary period of three months from the date of appointment to this position.
Need more information?
1) Click here for the Position Description
2) Find out more about applying for this position
For role related queries or questions contact Andrew Thomas on [email protected]
Applications Close: 29 March 2023
The Rocks NSW Australia
Jobs in The Rocks NSW Australia
Clinical Nurse Consultant - Community Mental Health - Lismore The Rocks NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.