Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service
Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service Gold Coast QLD Australia
2 months ago
This role provides advanced level comprehensive and flexible mental health clinical services to adolescents/young adults and their families, based in Robina.
An opportunity has become available for a Clinical Nurse Consultant (Mental Health - Early Psychosis Team) to join Gold Coast Health (GCH) where the focus of our 10 000-strong team is on providing world-class health care to people living in the Gold Coast, and northern New South Wales region of Australia.
• Be accountable for providing consumer focused and evidence based Mental Health nursing care and direction
• Undertake training, education and research in accordance with professional, ethical, and National Mental Health Standards
• Demonstrate mental health nursing skills and expertise including assessment and intervention methods that are child-centred and family orientated
• Participate in the identification, development and implementation of quality and service improvement activities
• Monitor and... evaluate outcomes of clinical services within a multidisciplinary mental health environment
To be successful in this position you will require:
• A Bachelor of Nursing
• AHPRA Registration
• Credentialed through the College of Mental Health Nurses, or work towards a credential in Mental Health nursing
• A Masters or higher qualification within a relevant area is highly desirable
• Driver licence
• Evidence of vaccination, or be able to be vaccinated against and remain vaccinated against - Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Varicella (Chicken Pox), Pertussis (Whooping Cough), Hepatitis B and COVID 19
• Tuberculosis screening, to identify if the tuberculosis vaccination may be required
• Declaration of serious discipline history must be disclosed
• Flexible work options
• Career Development
• Salary Packaging
• Modern Facilities
• Diverse Work Culture
• Research Opportunities
• Up to 12.75% super
• 17.5% leave loading
Additional Benefits Options
• Access to the Fitness Passport (conditions apply)
• Access to paid parental leave (conditions apply)
• Our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Temporary full time (12 months with the possibility of extension)
• Base salary ranging from $123 752 - $134 357 per annum
Mental Health and Specialist Services (MHSS) provide integrated hospital and community specialised mental health assessment and treatment services across the age-spectrum. Our services aim to be consumer focused and recovery oriented.
Early psychosis services provide early detection and treatment for young people, aged 15-24 years experiencing early psychosis. There is a developmental focus of care, with an emphasis on assertive therapeutic outreach and holistic care involving families, carers and organisations across the youth sector.
The Early Psychosis team operates Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm, across a variety of settings within the Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service (GCHHS), based at Robina.
About Gold Coast Health
• Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care
• Annual operating budget exceeding $1.5 billion
• More than 1100 beds across three hospitals - Gold Coast University Hospital, Robina Hospital, Varsity Lakes Hospital and Robina and Southport Health Precincts
• Secondary and tertiary health services across more than 20 facilities
• Opportunity to combine professional advancement, job satisfaction and relaxation into one fulfilling lifestyle
• A workplace culture that encourages people to bring their whole selves to work so that they can perform at their best
• Committed to reflecting the diversity of the Gold Coast community and ensuring each staff member is included and feels like they belong
How To Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application by Friday, 31 March 2023.
Job Ad reference: GC478381
Please note: no third-party applications will be accepted.
Occupational group Health - Nursing
Gold Coast QLD Australia
Jobs in Gold Coast QLD Australia
Clinical Nurse Consultant (Mental Health - Early Psychosis Team) Gold Coast QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.