WSP in the UK
WSP in the UK Leeds United Kingdom
2 months ago
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
In today’s world it’s important to work for a company that has clear purpose, giving back to communities and supporting what is truly important in the world.
When considering a career move its vital to work for a business that is aligned to your values and goals, a place where you can belong. See what WSP stands for in 2022 and beyond…
To find out more about our business click on the following link and discover what awaits you at WSP: https://www.wsp.com/en-gb/what-we-do
Following their recent acquisition from Capita PLC, the Capita Real Estate and Infrastructure (REI) and GL Hearn businesses are now part of WSP.
Your new role, what's involved?
Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team you will lead our team in undertaking feasibility studies, civil/structural design, planning, involvement in early contractor involvement (ECI) and construction stage support to our clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible... for delivery of building and civil engineering projects including water and waste-water infrastructure including:
• Ensuring health and safety is a given in all we do
• Providing design excellence in the delivery of Civil/ Structural design projects and other civil engineering projects as required.
• Working as part of an integrated project design team. Design support for the planning and delivery of feasibility, outline and detailed design submissions, specifications and other technical deliverables to ensure compliance with contract requirements.
• Maintaining the highest standards of technical quality,ensuring designs meet and exceed Client specification. Effective and efficient coordination of CAD and junior resources to assist delivery within the defined timeframe.
• Assist the Associate Director in business development/ bid work.
• Responsible for the client stakeholder requirements, responsible for the timely invoicing of clients for work done
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
• Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering, chartered Civil Engineer
• Significant industry experience with post chartership experience.
• Experience of NEC3/4
• Project management of multiple projects
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• AutoCAD proficient
• MS Office proficient
• full driving licence
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. As a Disability Confident leader, we will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria, please let us know if you require any workplace adjustments in support of your application.
Please note WSP reserves the right to close the vacancy before the advertised closing date
Principal Civil Engineer (Water) - Manchester, London, Belfast Leeds jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.