Barnes Healthcare Services
Barnes Healthcare Services Valdosta GA Georgia
2 months ago
Why choose Barnes?
We Take Care of People...
Barnes Healthcare Services is a mission-driven integrative healthcare organization that is passionate about improving the quality of life for those we serve, not by generating profit. We provide infusion and nutrition services, respiratory and home medical equipment & services, and community and infusion pharmacy services. Our vision is to lead the transformation of healthcare – providing innovative, results-driven care and service to our patients and customers.
Founded in 1909, Barnes Healthcare Services is a fourth-generation, family-owned organization. We operate nine locations serving communities throughout Georgia and North Florida, thanks to our amazing team of nearly 300 employees.
How We Take Care of You
Barnes Healthcare Services takes a holistic approach to care for our teammates by providing:
Incredible Culture – Everything we do is grounded in our core values of compassionate care, integrity, trust, dedication, and innovation.
Meaningful Work – You will be surrounded by passionate professionals who are on a mission to take care of people and transform healthcare.
Professional Growth – You are empowered to become the best version of yourself through ongoing education, training & development opportunities designed to help you achieve your full potential.
Personal Wellness – We encourage you to live your best life by focusing on work-life balance, offering wellness coaching and education, and providing resources through our Employee Assistance Program.
Opportunities to Serve – We strive to be a positive light in the communities we serve, and you are invited to join any of our company-wide initiatives and/or use the 40 hours of volunteer time off provided to contribute to a cause of your choice.
Competitive, market-based compensation and benefits that include:
• Health, dental, vision insurance
• Teledoc services
• Life insurance
• 401K retirement + company matching
• Short- & long-term disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 15 days paid vacation
• 2 Floating Paid Holidays
• 40 paid volunteer hours
• Continued education & training
• Quarterly company events (Pending Covid Restrictions)
What We Need From You
Barnes Healthcare Services is seeking a Retail Pharmacy Technician that supports the overall business plan and strategic direction of the pharmacy by performing daily activities as directed and collaborating with providers and pharmacists to provide exceptional patient care while achieving organizational goals and meeting KPIs.
• Models and holds others accountable to the Barnes culture and acts as a coach and mentor for others in the organization
• Assists the pharmacist with the preparation and dispensing of medications and supplies in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Administers recurring or daily functions or processes necessary for patient care and identifies opportunities for improvement or efficiencies.
• Performs clinical duties such as immunizations and point-of-care testing under the direct supervision of a licensed pharmacist.
• Maintains records on prescriptions and inventory and prepares labels.
• Resolves problems related to prescription inquiries.
• May process insurance claims and provide detailed prescription receipts.
• Operates in compliance with all governing bodies (GABOP, DEA, ADAP, etc.).
• Other related duties as assigned.
Minimum qualifications and skills
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• PTCB National Certification is required.
• Experience with retail pharmacy concepts and principles preferred.
• Experience with medication and dosage measurements preferred.
• Ability to foster teamwork
• Decision-making skills
• Organizational skills
• Oral and written communication skills
• Problem/Situation analysis
• Collaborative skills
• Retail pharmacy location
• Standing for 8+ hours per day
Valdosta GA USA
Retail Pharmacy Technician (Part-time) Valdosta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.