Dyson Operations Pte. Ltd.
Dyson Operations Pte. Ltd. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Software Test & Quality Assurance ensures the products we sell represent the high Quality and Reliability of the Dyson brand, by using the world class techniques to implement automated methods of testing. This can involve simulating elements of the product to allow testing of all scenarios, to using image recognition or advanced technologies for automatic identification of elements displayed on the user interface. Quality is ensured and actively maintained during the Scaled Agile Framework development process by our QMS experts, and accepting customer correspondence to improve future products. Our labs allow unattended testing of partial to full products including moving robots, allowing the team to work remotely. It is a great opportunity if you want to enrich your cross subject's skillset to join the world best software test & QA teams.
About the role
• Verify Dyson products software features, compatibility, and performance, including soak, robust and stability test... specialized at wifi, Bluetooth software test
• Develop wifi and Bluetooth software test strategies and plans
• Better to understand wifi and Bluetooth protocol and architecture
• Design software test cases and automation test scripts.
• Build-up software automation test environment.
• Execute related software tests, and report problems via the defect tracking system. Analyse and track software defects through their resolution. Verify code fixes and sign off on resolutions
• Work directly with the software development engineers during the software development process. Apply the principles of the software development life cycle.
• Participate in related project or scrum meetings throughout the software development process to help guide the delivery of a good quality software product.
• Review and analyse software requirements for completeness, lack of ambiguity, and testability.
• Continuously improve software test by applying new software technologies and methodologies.
• Bachelor and above degree in wireless communication, Electrical / Electronic Engineering, computer or related fields.
• Product IOT connectivity automation software teste experience will be plus
• Knowledge of Software test in embedded system, such as Linux / RTOS / ROS/embed C
• Familiar with languages such as Python, or c and etc.
• Possess a good understanding of agile software development, basic electronics hardware, its interfacing to software systems and a basic knowledge of electronics circuitry.
• A team player with good communication and strong analytical skills.
• Possess a thorough understanding of Software and Quality Assurance processes and methodologies in a software development environment.
• Experience with version control systems and automated testing tools.
• A plus if candidate has experience in SAFe Agile Software tests
Dyson Singapore monitors the market to ensure competitive salaries and bonuses. Beyond that, you'll enjoy a transport allowance and comprehensive medical care and insurance. But financial benefits are just the start of a Dyson career. Professional growth, leadership development and new opportunities abound, driven by regular reviews and dynamic workshops. And with a vibrant culture, the latest devices and a relaxed dress code reflecting our engineering spirit, it's an exciting team environment geared to fuelling and realising ambition.
Skills: Rtos, Version Control, Hardware, Quality Assurance, Scrum, Agile, Electrical, Test Cases, Defect Tracking, Python, Agile Software Development, Linux, Electronics, Software Development
Experience: 2.00-5.00 Years
Software Test Engineer Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.