EXANTE Poznań Poland
2 months ago
ABOUT THE COMPANY
EXANTE is a wealthtech company that provides centralised trading solutions and B2B financial infrastructure that helps create value through technology.
Our proprietary trading platform enables direct market access to a wide range of financial instruments including stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures, options and more from a single multi-currency account.
With over 600 employees and a decade in the market, EXANTE’s presence extends across over 10 locations, including but not limited to the UK, Cyprus, Malta and Hong Kong.
We're growing 70% year-on-year and hiring globally day-by-day. Learn more about the EXANTE corporate culture and company benefits: https://careers.exante.eu/about/
We are expanding our Global Sales Force and looking for an established Senior Sales Account Manager in multiple locations across Europe and Asia.
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated individual with ambitions for personal success, who enjoys working as a Hunter in a Sales... organization, is passionate to offer truly unlimited investment opportunities for existing clients and is willing to prospect new markets/attract new clients.
The candidate must have experience in business development and selling to HNWI, Private Wealth Management, Asset Managers, Fund Managers, Family Offices, and other private investors.
Location does not matter due to flexible & remote work - what really matters is a network of trusted clients.
Reporting Line - Head of Regional Sales
• Materialize existing contacts/clients into new business
• Develop new leads and build sales pipeline
• Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets set together with management
• Monitor general developments of competition
• Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
• Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
• Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
• Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
• Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders
• 5+ years in a sales role in Financial Services/Investment industry
• A valid business contact network to build a sales pipeline in the First 90 Days (HNWI, Private Wealth Management, Asset Managers, Fund Managers, Family Offices, and other private investors)
• Good knowledge of securities market: stocks, ETFs, bonds, futures and options
• Proven experience in financial service sales and key account management – providing solutions based on customer needs
• Generally motivated for Sales (Hunting and New Business development) and highly energetic with a good sense of priorities and time management
• Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
• Fluent English. Additional languages will be an asset
• Great communication and presentation skills
• Outstanding relationship building skills
• Willingness to reach and exceed targets, overachiever mentality
• Capability to work and succeed in the fast pace and ever-changing environment
• Base salary and uncapped commissions
• Flexible and remote working
• International experience
• Private medical insurance
Senior Sales Account Manager Poznań jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.