Procter & Gamble Poland
Procter & Gamble Poland Warsaw Poland
2 months ago
The job scope:
Our Traineeship program provides you an unusual opportunity to join our best-in-class Central European Commercial team for 12 months with the intention to provide you with on-the-job training and a job offer for a managerial position (Sales Manager) upon successful completion of your Traineeship.
From day one you will be co-leading our business at one of our main customers (retailers).You will learn how to develop, negotiate and execute sales and marketing strategies based on in-depth customer, market and trade analysis.
We are looking for our next generation of talented leaders, to develop and flourish in a long-term career with us. You will receive in-depth, industry leading and one-to-one training, as well as mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues, ensuring that you can succeed and develop from day one.
The Commercial Traineeship Program consists of two phases:
1st Phase - Win Where the Shopper Shops
Already in the first phase... of your journey, you are fully responsible for your own accounts within the Commercial Force. You will influence in-store promotions, executions, visibility and sufficient stock level.
2nd Phase - Be the Part of our Key Account Team
You will co-lead the business with one of our retailer as a Key Account Manager responsible for a category or a customer.
As a Commercial Trainee you will benefit from:
• Participating in accelerated On-the-job and classroom trainings to develop your personal a professional skills and capabilities;
• Being supported in independent decision-making and risk taking;
• Having an opportunity for a managerial role upon the successful completion of the Traineeship program;
• Enjoying an attractive salary and benefit package
• Receiving a company car and iPhone to support you in your daily responsibilities;
• Being invited to join regular Commercial offsite meetings and business travels across Europe;
• Our wellbeing program - "Vibrant Living" to help you stay energized in both your personal and professional life.
• Business and Technical students of the 3rd, 4th or 5th year of study or graduates up to 12 months after graduation;
• Strong initiative, problem solving and advanced language skills in Polish and English;
• Positive attitude towards challenges and changes;
• Good interpersonal and multinational cooperation skills gained through international student exchanges, voluntary work etc.;
• Excellent analytical thinking and leadership skills;
• Valid driver's license (active driver
FUTURE KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER PROGRAM Warsaw jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.