Amazon Mexico City CDMX Mexico
2 months ago
Amazon Marketplace is seeking a dynamic and motivated Account Manager to recruit and manage accounts. The Account Manager will develop a sales pipeline, deliver business growth and maximize revenue generation by providing Amazon service to sellers. You will analyze traffic and sales data to identify opportunities to help sellers succeed on the marketplace.
Your communication, organizational and technical skills will enable you to operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment, where you will have the autonomy to take full control and responsibility for achieving our business objectives. This role provides many opportunities to develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions in a competitive and fast-moving environment.
Key job responsibilities
• Identify and support sellers to launch their business in Amazon and adopt features.
• Identify, qualify, acquire and grow seller commitment to the Selling on Amazon program through FBA
• Use and track metrics to guide your... work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
• Review and monitor Seller performance, provide consulting for Seller to grow their business.
• Applies Sellers insights to adjust value proposition to Sellers’ needs and objectives.
• Engage with merchants to understand their needs and gauge fit with the Amazon Services product set.
• Manage numerous opportunities concurrently and strategically.
• Applies Seller insights into sales strategy and plan.
• Expands application of Client insights beyond assigned territory.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets and operational metrics.
A day in the life
We are a business development organization; we drive growth for Amazon Sellers through business intelligence, cross-selling efforts and integrated Account Management. We are successful by focusing on aggressive growth for our Sellers’ businesses.
About the team
The team is built of self driven, innovative, and high standards people that always go the extra mile to achieve challenging goals working hard and having fun.
• Bachelor’s degree or certificate of completion of studies
• 1+ year using MS Excel (find/sort data, replace, basic formulas)
• Bilingual (English/Spanish, verbal & written)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Work experience preferably in the eCommerce, on-line advertising, retail technology, or IT industries
• Good analytical skills. Demonstrated ability to interpret data and make business recommendations
• Genuine and intense customer focus
Inclusive team culture
At Amazon we embrace our differences and we are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We
host annual and ongoing learning experiences. Amazon’s culture of inclusion is reinforced within our 14 Leadership Principles, which remind team members to seek diverse perspectives, learn and be curious, and earn trust.
Work Life Balance
We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long
happiness and fulfillment. We offer flexibility in working hours and encourage you to find your own
balance between your work and personal lives.
Mentorship& Career Growth
Our team is dedicated to supporting new members. We have a broad mix of experience levels and
tenures, and we’re building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We
care about your career growth and strive to assign projects based on what will help each team member
develop into a better-rounded professional
Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Jobs in Mexico City CDMX Mexico
Account Executive, Seller Success Mexico City jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.