Nyg Recruitment Kampala Uganda
2 months ago
Major roles of a Quantity Surveyor
1. Calculating material quantities and costs, labor costs, and an achievable project timeframe.
2. Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget and time.
3. Ensure that company interests are protected in the technical studies, designs, and construction phases of all project infrastructure;
4. Claims and Dispute management.
5. Preparing timely payments to subcontractors, vendors, suppliers etc.
6. Preparation of all periodic monitoring and performance reports as per the project reporting requirements;
7. Regularly visit project sites in order to monitor the activities of sub-contractors and suppliers, with a view to avoiding any cost escalations.
8. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
1. The applicants should hold a Degree in Quantity Surveying, Contract management, Building Economics, or a closely related and relevant discipline, from a recognized... University.
2. Proven knowledge and skills in the application of BoQ-related Software and MS Office Packages (especially Civil 3D, Qs-CAD, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), are essential.
3. At least five years working experience as a Quantity Surveyor, or in a a similar position, in a large and reputable Construction, or Civil Works Company, or reputable Consultancy firm.
The following document should be attached to the application: –
1. CV and Copies of education Level.
Language: – Communicating fluently in English
Quantity Surveyor Kampala jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.