Michael Page Richmond VIC Australia
2 months ago
• 3 month opportunity for an experienced Events Coordinator|$70K+super prorata
About Our Client
My client works to improve the way care is provided to people in needed. Specialising in hospital care, aged care and nurseries, they strive for better health and well-being.
• Understanding requirements for each event
• End to end event planning
• Booking venues in accordance to financial and time constraints
• Engaging with vendors
• Managing event operations
• Oversee all event happenings and resolve problems.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a wide range of event coordination experience and the ability to hit the ground running. You will have the ability to commit to a 3 month contract to fulfil and oversee all events within the allotted time frame. Ideally you have experience in managing events from start to finish and have confidence in fulfilling the key responsibilities.
What's On Offer
The successful candidate will gain experience in... working with a well known not-for-profit organisation and have autonomy in event coordination. You will be welcomed by a supportive team and be remunerated with a competitive salary.
Contact: Stacey Joson
Quote job ref: JN-082022-5723296
Richmond VIC Australia
Jobs in Richmond VIC Australia
Events Coordinator Richmond VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.