Pulse Community Healthcare
Pulse Community Healthcare Chelmsford United Kingdom
2 months ago
Adult Intensive Care Nurse
Days & Nights available
Rates: £26.90 - £43.03
At Pulse Nursing at Home, we specialise in nurse-led packages of care for clients with complex needs who want to receive care in their own homes and communities. We provide lifetime sustainable solutions for our clients with the ability to transition from support worker-led care to nurse-led care, if or when required. We aim to empower individuals to achieve their goals and live as independently as possible.
In this role, you will be working with a client with motor neurons disease. You will be expected to deliver high quality patient care, build a rapport with the client whilst maintaining professional boundaries.
To deliver care and support to our client, you will need at least one of the following skills:
• Tracheostomy care, suctioning
• Tube change
• Ventilation via tracheostomy
• Drug administration
• PEG feeding
At Pulse Nursing at Home, we always acknowledge our nurses' exceptional contributions... and reward them for delivering bespoke care to our clients with our five company values in mind: Compassion, Collaborative, Committed, Empower and Excellence.
How We Reward You
• Revalidation support and guidance
• Four payroll runs per week
• Travel and mileage allowance covered in some instances
• 24/7 expert clinical support from our dedicated team
• 24/7 access to our Wellbeing and Support Hub - an online portal tailored to your mental health, wellbeing and professional development needs, including access to our Employee Assistance Programme
• A variety of reward and recognition schemes
We at Pulse Nursing at Home encourage you to contact us at [email protected] or contact 0333 323 3746 if you would like some more information about the role or our organisation
Jobs in Chelmsford United Kingdom
Paediatric Intensive Care Nurse Chelmsford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.