Springforth International Inc
Springforth International Inc Accra Ghana
2 months ago
• To create and manage a caring, supportive, purposeful and stimulating environment which is conducive to children's learning.
• Prepare lesson plans and teaching pupils in accordance to the British and Ghanaian curriculum.
• To identify clear teaching objectives and learning outcomes, with appropriate challenge and high expectations.
• To organize and manage groups or individual pupils ensuring differentiation of learning needs, reflecting all abilities.
• To maintain a regular system of monitoring, assessment, record-keeping and reporting of children's progress.
• Use creative, interactive and engaging teaching methods to encourage pupils to actively participate in classroom activities and develop cognitive, numerical and verbal reasoning skills.
• To pay attention to each individual pupils progress and evaluate their learning abilities by setting assignments, periodic tests and homework projects.
• To participate in staff meetings as required.
Qualification Required ... Experience
• 3-5 years experience of teaching I. T in a primary school
• Education: Degree
How To Apply For The Job
Interested qualified applicants should forward their resume and application letter to: , using the job title as the subject line of the email.
Closing Date: 12 August, 2013
Primary I.T Teacher At Springforth International School Accra jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.