Disneyland Paris Champs-sur-Marne France
2 months ago
The Disneyland Paris Communications Division has approximately 60 talented individuals who use their creativity and passion for the brand to promote: Corporate Social Responsibility, government affairs, public relations, Internal/external communications...
By joining the Corporate Communications team, you will participate in building and protecting the reputation of an international brand with high reputational stakes.
The person specializing in Crisis Communication plays a crucial role within the Corporate Communications team. This person contributes to building and defending the reputation of Disneyland Paris amongst key audiences, such as our Guests, Val d'Europe residents, external influencers and local opinion leaders and works closely with the teams in charge of proactive and crisis/reputational communications.
• Contribute to building positive and proactive communication plans as well as reactive plans for sensitive/crisis situations in France and Europe.
•... Contribute to the management of crisis situations including describing the situation, recommending the communication approach, producing the message, managing the media and the following-up/summarizing.
• Manage communication projects in their entirety, from defining the communication plan, to writing language elements or producing digital content, media relations and reporting.
• You ideally have a 5-year degree in Public Affairs, Business, Political Science or Communication with at least 4 years of experience in managing sensitive/crisis situations from a communications standpoint.
• You have experience in media management and an excellent understanding of social networks.
• You can identify, interact with, influence and manage various internal (i.e. Marketing, Crisis Management...) and external (agencies, media...) partners.
• Language (Read/Write/Speak): Fluent French and English (C1 level minimum), you have excellent writing and speaking skills.
• Previous experience in the tourism and travel industry and expertise in its impact in France and Europe appreciated.
The Disneyland Paris difference?
• Develop and create communication plans for Europe's favorite family entertainment destination, a vector of social change.
• Be part of a dynamic team responsible for proactive and reactive communications in connection with the expansion of Disneyland Paris and the transformation of Walt Disney Studios Park.
• Have the opportunity to work with several leaders across Europe, enhance the reputation of Disneyland Paris and bring greater visibility to the Company's sustainable contributions and efforts on a pan-European level.
Disneyland Paris is committed to offering its Cast Members the best possible working conditions for their professional development. In this context, and to ensure optimal flexibility, jobs that do not require intervention or access to on-site facilities and/or physical interaction may be performed on a telecommuting basis, with a minimum required presence of five days per month on site.
For more information on employment at Disneyland Paris, visit careers.disneylandparis.com
Jobs in Champs-sur-Marne France
Corporate Crisis Communications Officer – Permanent Contract (F/M) Champs-sur-Marne jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.