Axis Engineering Saskatoon Canada
2 months ago
Axis Engineering is looking for an Intermediate Structural Engineer. The ideal candidate will have a structural engineering background with 4 - 9 years of experience and hold a P. Eng designation (or the ability to apply for a P. Eng designation) with APEGS. Experience with fall protection design and asset integrity inspections, is considered an asset and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential. Work will be approximately 85% in office with flexibility to work from home if required and 15% on site. Applicants must hold a valid driver's license. Salary will be determined based on experience and skillset.
Duties for this role include (but are not limited to):
• Structural analysis of existing and new structures.
• Analysis of fall protection systems.
• Inspection and preparation of inspection reports for steel structures.
• Finite Element modelling/analysis.
• Review of engineered drawings.
• Estimating and preparation of proposals.
• Analysis/design of... lifting/rigging systems such as monorails, jib cranes, spreader bars, etc.
• Steel connection design.
What we offer:
Axis Engineering is a small, locally owned engineering consulting company. Being a small company, we offer opportunities for growth and experience within an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment. Employees receive on the job training, opportunities for professional development through third party training courses, and competitive salaries. Company RRSP matching is available. We value professionalism, loyalty, work ethic, and strive to provide our clients with the best service possible. At the same time, we understand the importance of work-life balance, time spent with family, and time for hobbies and other interests. We offer a flexible work schedule because we know that life happens.
If you are a self-motivated person with strong technical skills, the ability to learn new concepts quickly, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, please apply by responding to this job ad. We will do our best to contact all applicants, but can only guarantee that those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$110,000.00 per year
• Casual dress
• Flexible schedule
• Paid time off
• RRSP match
• Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
• French not required
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Saskatoon, SK: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Do you have, or are eligible to apply for your P. Eng designation with APEGS?
• Bachelor's Degree (required)
• structural engineering: 4 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-02-01
Intermediate Structural Engineer Saskatoon jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.