Management Sciences for Health
Management Sciences for Health Kigali Rwanda
2 months ago
The consultant will provide overall technical expertise and business development savviness to mature select new business opportunities from capture through to submission of fully compliant, responsive, and competitive proposals to USG (namely USAID) and other donors. In collaboration with leadership within MSH’s technical practice teams, Program Delivery Group (PDG), and the Strategy, Business Development & Partnerships (SBDP) unit and assigned proposal team resources, s/he will have key responsibility to ensure MSH is optimally positioned for identified opportunities. The consultant will undertake the following activities:
• Articulate the competitive landscape and facilitate discussion of MSH’s position in relation to the landscape.
• Develop overall strategic technical approach (i.e., evidence-based theory of change) and ensure it is reflected in the proposal documents.
• Lead development of the partnering strategy and contribute to strategic partnership relationships.
• Map and... develop a staffing plan that aligns with the opportunity’s technical and operational requirements.
• With the Cost and Pricing Unit, drive proposal pricing strategy to ensure consistency and alignment with the technical approach and in accordance with MSH’s cost guidance.
• Prepare technical strategy content and summaries; review written content of all sections of the technical proposal; and incorporate feedback received through reviewers.
• Participate and/or facilitate regular proposal-related team meetings to ensure effective coordination, communication, and to advance bid development within the proposal team, technical contributors, and other MSH colleagues as identified.
• A postgraduate education in a field of study closely related to the assigned responsibilities, or equivalent work experience.
• At least 10 years of experience in business development, proposal development, and/or program development in one or more of MSH’s technical practices, including, but not limited to: health systems strengthening; capacity development; HIV/AIDs, TB, and malaria; maternal, newborn, and adolescent health; and global health security, among others.
• Proven prior experience in facilitating and driving technical strategy design and development for successful proposals.
• Experience with international funded projects/USAID is strongly preferred.
• Proven ability to work with diverse internal constituents and potential partners.
• Excellent written and verbal English-language communication skills; knowledge of a second language such as French or Spanish preferred.
• Ability to organize the work with minimum supervision.
MSH is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, religion, creed, citizenship, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability unrelated to job requirements. MSH will take affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed and that employees are treated without regard to their race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran and disability status. In compliance with U.S. Department of Labor Executive Order 11246, Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act, and Section 4212 of the Vietnam Era Readjustment Assistance Act, MSH has developed and maintains an affirmative action program and plan.
EEO is the Law – English
EEO is the Law – Spanish
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Poster
MSH EEO-AA Policy
Senior Business Development Consultant Kigali jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.