Top Oil - Fueling Ireland
Top Oil - Fueling Ireland Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
Top Oil has a vacancy for an Financial Accountant in our Finance Department on a Fixed - Term 11 months contract. This role is based in our Head Office Top Oil, Block P1 EastPoint Business Park, Dublin 3.
Reports to: Financial Controller
Main Purpose of Job:
The person will be a key member of the Finance Function, working with the Financial Controller and assisting in the preparation of the Monthly Management Accounts, Annual Budget and Year-end audit.
• Assisting in preparation and review of the Annual Budget process.
• This will include the preparation and review of Channel & Depot reporting including the analysis of the results versus budget and prior year.
• Assisting in the preparation of the Management Accounts, with responsibility for key areas of the P & L and Balance Sheet.
• Assisting in reviewing & updating of financial controls to ensure the integrity of the financial records.
• Contributing to the year-end audit and statutory accounting... process of statutory companies.
• The preparation of regulatory returns on monthly and bi monthly basis.
• The provision of key information to the business including pricing and margin forecasting
• Involvement on other ad-hoc projects.
Qualifications and Experience Required
• A qualified accountant, with at least two years post qualification experience, (with experience in a finance function being an advantage)
• Have experience of bringing accounts to P & L and Balance Sheet stage
• Demonstrate strong Management Accounting knowledge
• Experienced in budgeting in both P & L and Balance sheets and have a strong understanding of variance analysis and reporting.
• Demonstrate an ability to manage workloads to meet tight reporting timelines.
• Have worked with an ERP system, JDE accounting systems experience advantageous but not essential
• The candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable working on their own initiative
• Numerate with good PC (MS Excel, Word) skills
Tedcastle Oil Products Unlimited Company is an equal opportunities employer
Financial Accountant Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.