AZON Recruitment Tipperary Ireland
2 months ago
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client is one of Europe's largest and leading food manufacturers. They are quality focused and use cutting edge technology and pioneering innovation. They are based in Tipperary and have recently invested a large amount into a new business unit and are rapidly expanding. It is a great time to join.
WHY THIS ROLE?
This is an ideal role for a part-qualified accountant. The role offers exam support for ACCA/CIMA exams. Reporting to the Head of Finance, the role combines weekly and monthly management / financial reporting with cost control and ERP systems development initiatives. The ideal candidate would have experience in Management Accounting and the development side.
Benefits include 21 days of annual leave, exam support and pension post probation (6 months).
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Involved in weekly accounts preparation/reporting with responsibility for specific cost/revenue centres
• Management Accounting reporting; interaction with Operations on product yields... stock control/valuations & labour costs etc
• Financial Accounting; monthly accounts preparation & balance sheet reconciliations
• Financial modelling- Budgeting/Rolling forecasts
• Systems Development from a Finance perspective: to develop the accounting systems and related financial processes to meet the changing needs of the organisation.
• ERP system development across the various Finance modules including systems implementation and testing.
• Development of management/financial reports utilising Business Intelligence reporting software
• Enhanced cost management by fully utilising ERP functionality & BOM details
• Automate and enhance the integration of accounts payable processes with supply chain & warehouse functions.
• Develop enhanced system based internal controls
• Propose and delivery process business improvements
• Collaborate with the IT Department and technology product teams to develop new solutions and enhance existing ones
ABOUT THE PERSON
• Minimum 3 years' accounting experience
• Desire to further your studies and become fully qualified ACCA/CIMA
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong analytical skills with Excel experience
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
Management Systems Accountant Tipperary jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.