Limerick Travel / The Bedford Townhouse
Limerick Travel / The Bedford Townhouse Limerick Ireland
2 months ago
Limerick Travel (Travel Agency) & The Bedford Townhouse (Hotel) are looking for a dynamic Financial/Management Accountant to manage our Accounts Dept and operations. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is looking for a hands on role with commercial exposure in Travel and Hospitality.
This role will be a full time role Monday-Friday (initially would be 5 days but can be reduced to 4 days once up to speed). Due to the nature of this role, this role will be an onsite role in our Head Office on Bedford Row in Limerick City Centre but some element of remote working can be facilitated. Flextime can also be facilitated. This role will also be supported by a part time Accounts Assistant Role.
Competitive salary including parking provided.
• Full ownership and management of Accounts Dept
• Management of the accounts payable process
• Management of accounts receivable process
• Daily Cash Reconciliations and lodgements for internal divisions
• Processing... all bank transactions and performing monthly Bank Reconciliations
• Weekly payroll processing
• Performing system imports to Accounts software from internal retail systems
• KPI focused - Work closely with internal Heads of Departments on revenue and cost reporting
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Preparing bi monthly VAT returns
• Preparing monthly PAYE/PRSI returns
• KPI review and reporting for Management
• Ownership of month end management accounts process
• Ownership of annual year end audit process
• Performance management of part time Accounts Assistant
• Ad hoc reporting as required
• Identify continuous improvement initiatives
• Propose more efficient ways of operating the business and implement new processes/systems
• Qualified Accountant - CIMA, ACCA, ACA and CPA all considered
• A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar finance role
• Excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft Excel.
• Previous experience of Sage 50 cloud Accounts Professional desirable
• Knowledge of VAT guidelines
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• A thorough, logical approach
• Strong multitasking, coordination and organisational skills
• Dynamic problem-solving skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communicative skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Motivated individual with a strong work ethic
• Fluent/highly proficient in spoken and written English
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
• 8 hour shift
Employee Covid 19 Policy
• Bachelor's (preferred)
• Financial Accounting: 2 years (required)
• ACA, ACCA, CPA, or CIMA qualification? (required
Financial/Management Accountant (4 day week & Flexitime) Limerick jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.