PageGroup Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
• Great Career Path with Great Trainings|Working in the Leading Company
About Our Client
Established in London in 1976, PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specializing in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. With over 7,000 employees in 36 countries across the globe, we aim to be the leading specialist recruiter in our chosen markets, specializing in a broad range of professions and industries. We opened our first Asia office in Hong Kong in 1994, and have developed our presence into many of the main business hubs in the region since then.It's not just about what we do - it's about how we do it. Our success is underpinned by a culture of putting people and teamwork first, and we're immensely proud of our reputation for professionalism and integrity.Our values are reflected in everything we do, every day, all over the world. They're an integral part of our business and help set us apart from our... competitors.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services and negotiating the rates of business.
• Manage the recruitment process from interview to offer stage and beyond. That includes sourcing and interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates to clients.
• Build mutual benefiting relationships with clients and candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise PageGroup's commercial performance.
The Successful Applicant
We are proud at what we do, where we stand, and we would do all we can to keep it that way. If you have the following attributes, we would love to hear from you.
• A bachelor's degree or above and a minimum of one year experience in recruitment
• High proficiency in English and Chinese with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Value teamwork and is driven and self-motivated
• Passionate in people business
• Determination for long term career success
What's on Offer
We provide international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
• Strong career progression opportunities
• World class training and development
• A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonus
• Global career opportunities
• Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
• Recognition as an industry expert
• Platinum Club - high achiever rewards program
Contact: Jacqueline Lo
Quote job ref: JN-122022-5861771
Recruitment Consultant Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.