IPS Group (Asia) Limited
IPS Group (Asia) Limited Hong Kong Hong Kong
2 months ago
IPS was established in UK since 1969 and has since become a leader in specialist recruitment for a range of professional sectors. IPS Group came to Asia in 2008 where Hong Kong was their first office, subsequently opened other Asia offices in Singapore and Shanghai. We are now offering services especially to the financial services markets in North and South Asia and complementing to our UK and USA offices. To cope with our company expansion, we are hiring for young and energetic calibre to join our team as (Senior) Recruitment Consultant/Associate Consultant.
• Developing and managing client business relationships through the day to day recruitment activities
• Sourcing candidates through various sources including but not limited to job board, networking, database, headhunting call, meeting
• Conducting initial candidate screening and interviews and ensuring that candidates are qualified for client's jobs
• Managing the whole recruitment cycle from candidate... sourcing, interviews, offer stage and candidate onboarding follow up
• Developing and maintaining the candidate and client database in IPS Group
• Building good candidates and clients relationship to maximize the business opportunities
What we offer:
• Due to the long history in the market specializing in insurance recruitment, we have solid client and candidate base and some of our clients are working with us exclusively
• Competitive remuneration package (Base salary + monthly incentive + quarterly incentive) with NO threshold at all!!! Our commission scheme is very unique in the market and I am sure that it is one of the most competitive one in the market!
• Work life balance (We encourage people working SMART instead of purely working hard! No pressure at all for leaving the office on time!)
• Friendly working culture
• Non-KPI driven environment (If you are sick of a KPI driven environment, IPS Group is definitely a good place for you)
• Premium group medical insurance plan & Group life insurance plan
• University graduate in any discipline
• Experience in recruitment, sales, account manager in corporate environment, insurance is a definite advantage
• Resilient, proactive, willing to learn, can do spirit
• Ability to work independently without much supervision
• Excellent work ethic
• Mature, proactive, detail-oriented, well-organized, and self-motivated
• Able to work Independently and work under pressure and time constraint
• Good communication, interpersonal, negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Excellent command of spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, MS Power point an advantage
If you are interested in joining us, please send your resume with current & expected salary. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
(Senior) Recruitment Consultant/Associate Consultant Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.