Recruitment Plus County Dublin Ireland
2 months ago
Office Manager – South County Dublin
Salary: Depending on experience plus an excellent package of benefits
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Office Manager to join our client’s team.
The successful candidate will be part of a high-challenge, high support team while ensuring the smooth running of the office.
You will need to bring a highly collaborative way of working and a drive to get the work implemented and communicated. You must demonstrate passion for always delivering a high-quality employee experience.
Please note that this is an office-based position, not a hybrid role. The person will be required to work 5 days a week onsite in their offices in South County Dublin.
Skills and Experience Required:
• The successful candidate must have at least 5-10 years’ previous experience working in a busy office environment, with at least 5 years at office management / executive support level.
• Experience working in a large tech company would be a distinct... advantage.
• Experience in supporting a senior management team is required.
• Health and safety experience required.
• Adaptable and flexible under pressure while maintaining a calm approach.
• High degree of initiative, discretion, and confidence with the ability to pick things up quickly.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven ability to interact at a senior management level.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint and the ability to research and learn new technology as required.
• High tolerance for fast pace, change and ambiguity.
• High attention to detail and concern for order and quality, providing a highly structured and organized approach.
• Ability to work effectively in a geographically dispersed team.
• Well presented, well-spoken and able to represent the company in a personable and friendly manner, upbeat and positive with high energy
• Strategically minded, with a forward-thinking approach
• You must be highly organised with excellent communication skills.
• Focused with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• You must have the ability to work on your own initiative, take ownership of tasks and be accountable.
How you will make a difference:
Office Management responsibilities:
• Working closely with all colleagues to ensure the smooth running of the office environment to a very high standard.
• Management of the office meeting room booking system and stationary supplies.
• Directing, coordinating, and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling.
• Provide visitors to the office with support and guidance in line with core values.
• Calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money.
• Processing invoices and managing office budgets.
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
• Organising office and process induction for new employees.
• Organising meetings and managing databases.
• Preparing letters, presentations, and reports for the executive team.
• Attending meetings with senior management and taking minutes.
• Assisting in the organisation of company events and conferences.
• Providing extensive international travel and diary management, including changing requirements at short notice with accurate calendar updates.
• Dealing with correspondence, complaints and queries on behalf of the executive team.
• Other ad-hoc research projects and administrative needs.
• Working closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the successful coordination and management of contractor work, minimising disruption to colleagues while work is ongoing.
• Managing the aesthetics of the office: cleaners, lighting etc.
• Ensuring best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for all colleagues.
• Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
• Manage carparking allocation
• Manage hot desk system.
Health and Safety responsibilities:
• Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation.
• Ensuring that health and safety policies are up to date.
• Ensuring the security and safety of all colleagues and guests by continually assessing risks internally and externally.
• One on one new hire risk assessments.
Our client are committed to :
• Work life Balance
• Friendly Place to work / great atmosphere
• The opportunity to use your problem-solving abilities within a fast-paced environment
Please apply in confidence to Carol in Recruitment Plus via this advert
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €40,000.00-€50,000.00 per year
• Company pension
• On-site parking
• Private medical insurance
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
• South Dublin, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Microsoft Office: 1 year (preferred)
• Office: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: S010728
County Dublin Ireland
Office Manager County Dublin jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.