Intrepid Philippines Inc.
Intrepid Philippines Inc. Rapu-Rapu Albay Philippines
2 months ago
Senior Performance Marketing Executive - Intrepid Philippines Inc. - 1034874486 | JobStreet JobStreet Login For employers Job search MyJobStreet Company profiles Career advice New Senior Performance Marketing Executive
Intrepid Philippines Inc. National Capital Reg Posted on 2-Mar-23 Apply Now Apply Now Senior Performance Marketing Executive
Intrepid Philippines Inc. Apply Now Job Description
Intrepid Group (***************), an Ascential company (***************) is a leading regional Digital and Ecommerce Services Provider in South East Asia. We offer end-to-end omni-channel ecommerce management, a wide range of Digital Marketing Services and advanced Insights & Analytics, all powered by state of the art inhouse Technology to our client base of leading international brands across >10 marketplaces and multiple social platforms in all 6 SEA countries. Brands love our regional presence, our excellent pro-active ecommerce service which is enabled by our strong team, and... our advanced marketing and tech capabilities.
We are supported by Ascential, a global leader in information, analytics and eCommerce optimization. Together with Ascential, Intrepid is growing rapidly, with many exciting opportunities to work with leading brands and ecommerce platforms across multiple categories. By joining us, you’ll get to experience what it takes to drive a successful ecommerce business end to end.
We are looking for a Senior Performance Marketing Executive to be based in the Philippines, who can drive forward our marketing services as a critical part of Intrepid’s overall business. This person will own the relationships with a variety of our leading Brand partners, manage best-in-class digital marketing and execute campaigns that are aligned with our clients’ objectives and help them seize the full potential of ecommerce-driven digital marketing. The role will cover brands across multiple markets in SEA as part of the Marketing hub based in PH.
Marketing Services includes paid performance marketing, ecommerce platform ads and social commerce for our clients.
• Setting up, managing, and optimizing campaigns to drive key KPI metrics across ecomm marketplaces, SEM (Google Shopping), and social media (Collaborative/CPAS).
• Work closely with client teams todevelop marketing plans and KPIs, as well as ongoing reporting
• Manage revenue delivery and budget spend, including daily optimization and providing real-time targeting recommendations
• Create A/B testing frameworks and implementation to ensure consistent growth
• Manage Analytics and performance report sharing with clients, advising them on optimization potential and insights
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Media, Business or any related fields
• 2+ years (digital) marketing / ecommerce marketing experience, either working with ecommerce platforms, or a marketing role in a media agency / ecommerce enabler / distributor
• Extensive knowledge of Google Ads OR ecommerce Marketplace Search Ads essential (i.e. Lazada, Shopee)
• Experience in Facebook and Tik Tok Ads a plus
• Experienced in media planning, setting and managing budgets, optimizing ad performance, and negotiating with 3rd parties
• Experience in tracking (e-commerce tracking, Google analytics, Google tag manager, Facebook Pixel tracking, UTM, 3rd Party Ad Serving (Campaign Manager))
• Strong understanding of major advertising success metrics
• Familiar with measurement platforms like Google Analytics and Google Marketing Platform
• Strong analytical skills with excellent sense of data and numbers
• Able to quickly adapt and thrive in a fast-paced start-up and ecommerce environment
• Fluent in English
• Digital Marketing Certification on Meta (Facebook) and Google Ads and ecommerce, e.g. Shopee and Lazada, Marketing Solutions background are a plus
• Competitive compensation
• Excellent environment to grow online marketing expertise, working with industry specialists
• Opportunity to be a key part of a fast-growing leading ecommerce enabler in SEA, offering exciting career opportunities
• You will work with leading brands across different categories to shape their presence across all ecommerce platforms in the years to come, and will have a broad view on the latest developments in the South East Asian ecommerce ecosystem.
• English speaking international environment, open, collaborative and fun culture
Note: we will not be accepting any unsolicited resumes or CVs from headhunting or recruitment agencies at this point. Any CVs or profiles shared with us will not be entertained, and in the event of a dispute, Intrepid will not be liable for any material compensation to third parties
- Additional Information
Career Level Not Specified Qualification Not Specified Job Specializations Sales/Marketing , Marketing/Business Dev Company Overview
We are a team of passionate ecommerce experts
We are dedicated to help our brand and seller partners capture the immense ecommerce opportunity in South East Asia. We want you in our team.Apply now and be one of us! Additional Company Information
Company Size 1 - 50 Employees Average Processing Time 30 days Industry Retail / Merchandise Benefits & Others Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties) More jobs from this employer Be careful
This job ad has not been subjected to our hirer verification process. Proceed cautiously and do your own checks before providing any personal information. Learn how to protect yourself Report this job ad Job seekers Jobs by specialization Jobs by company name Safe job search guide Career resources Explore careers Testimonials Employers Post a job ad Search for resumes Advertise with us Company profiles About JobStreet About us Career @ JobStreet Contact Contact us FAQ Send feedback Philippines Privacy statement Terms & conditions Copyright © 2023 JobStreet
Rapu-Rapu Albay Philippines
Jobs in Rapu-Rapu Albay Philippines
Senior Performance Marketing Executive Rapu-Rapu jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.