Nomura Holdings, inc.
Nomura Holdings, inc. New York NY United States
2 months ago
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $65,000 and $80,000/year*
As the agency-model execution services arm of the Nomura Group, Instinet Incorporated subsidiaries provide brokerage services to clients in over 60 markets around the world. Through its advanced suite of electronic trading strategies, experienced high-touch trading group, top-ranked Commission Management services, award-winning desktop trading platform, and unparalleled access to insightful analytics, content and unique liquidity, Instinet helps institutions lower overall trading costs and ultimately improve investment performance. In the US, Instinet also offers a boutique-model Equity Research offering to assist their clients in the pursuit of alpha generation in a changing landscape. Over the course of its 50+ year history, Instinet has introduced a range of now industry-standard trading technologies, and has been an innovator at the forefront of the market's evolution. For more information, please visit www.instinet.com.
In Client trading system, we deliver client sponsored solutions using established tools, libraries and Agile Scrum methodologies. We incorporate active trading solutions: Newport3, INCA API. We also use Active trading support & reporting applications: Orchestrate, Client Portal.
We are looking for a strong, hands-on web developer who can work closely with our development team and deliver features. This professional will work within a cross-functional, hybrid team of 5-10 engineers to build and support a wide range of web applications for a mid-sized fintech firm. The Web Developer will contribute to web architecture best practices and standards within the team and wider organization, along with a culture of quality, innovation, and experimentation.
Skills, experience, qualifications and knowledge required:
• Self-learner and team player with excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
• Strong experience with the React framework is required.
• Experience with REST and WebSockets are preferred.
• Experience with NPM, Webpack, UNIX, and Docker are preferred.
• Knowledge of design patterns is required.
• Strong understanding of UX / UI design best practices is preferred.
• Understanding of front-end performance solutions and debugging practices is preferred.
• Familiarity with databases such as MySQL, MongoDB
• Fintech / capital markets experience is a plus, but not required.
• Knowledge of enterprise software development best practices such as version control with Git, Jira workflow,and continuous integration systems is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• React: 1+ years
• REST: 1+ years
• base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, corporate and functional title and duties, job-related knowledge and advanced degrees, skills, and experience.
If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors”.
Instinet is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New York NY USA
Jobs in New York NY United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.