Compugen Inc Winnipeg Canada
2 months ago
Position: Technical Architect
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Compugen is one of Canada's largest privately-owned Information Technology (IT) Solution Providers. We help customers design, acquire, integrate and operate technology. Our mission is to help organizations realize new possibilities. Every day, our dedicated staff across North America focus on providing extraordinary customer service and support experiences to private and public sector organizations. We combine breadth of skill, depth of expertise, and commitment to operational excellence at scale to deliver exceptional, customer-focused experiences.
If you are driven to make a difference, relentlessly curious and collaborative at the core, we’d love to talk to you. Join us and help us make a difference.
Compugen is seeking a Technical Architect for a 1-year contract working remotely with occasional site visits. Candidates must currently reside within Canada and available to work CST.
The focus of this role is to... support a program dedicated to removing roadblocks and supporting key IT activities.
• Identify key risks and address them with stakeholders prior to downstream impacts
• Oversee architecture within key areas such as: Billing Architecture, Data Migration, QA Testing Environment Management, Security (ICAM), Non-Functional Requirements and DR/HA readiness.
• Ensure solutions align with Enterprise architecture
• Solution building
• Responsible for the build and deploying the applications to SIT, UAT, Model Office, Prod-Support [Pre-Prod], and Prod environments.
• Strong communication and leadership skills; will be interacting with a variety of internal and external stakeholders, technical and non-technical
• Excellent understanding of high-level architectural solutions
• 7+ years of relevant experience – Preferably with a recognized professional certification.
Consistent with our commitments to equity and diversity, we actively recruit women, visible minorities, aboriginal people and persons with disabilities. We also provide employment accommodation upon request to current employees and to applicants during the recruitment process. We comply with human rights codes in all jurisdictions where we operate and aim to provide a work environment where excellence is allowed to flourish and diversity is prized. Compugen is committed to providing accommodation throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, the hiring manager and the human resources contact will work with you to meet your needs
Technical Architect Winnipeg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.