CALIBRE Systems Louisburg NC United States
2 months ago
CALIBRE, an employee-owned Management and Technology Solutions Company, is seeking an Operations Research and Systems Analysis (ORSA) to conduct in depth analysis and develop statistical models for the Office of the Chief, Army Reserve (OCAR) with duty at Fort Bragg, NC.
Review and analyze the Army's equipping strategy and documents regarding equipment resourcing and distributions to the Army's POM and BES. The individual shall provide analytical and data support relating to the following current and future Army Reserve equipping requirements, but not limited to:
• Serve as the subject matter expertise in developing statistical and regression models on Army Reserve equipment.
• Lead the conceptualization, design, and conduct of complex operational research studies and problems faced by the Army Reserve. Projects are multivariable and wide in scope, requiring a wide range of ORSA techniques.
• Work requires insight and vision to define the problem, creativity to represent the problem in a way that it can be quantitatively analyzed, and the ability to identify variables and their relationship to the problem. Select appropriate automation tools, equations, and algorithms for their applicability to simulating equipping issues.
• Anticipates types of data and parameters needed for analysis, modeling, and simulations; defines measures of effectiveness and forecasts effectiveness in various equipping scenarios and environments.
• The analyst depends on professional knowledge and creativity, often developing innovative approaches to complex situations. Independently analyzes problems and determines type of analysis and steps to be performed, research methodology, prepares detailed narrative analysis, and personally presents findings to senior leaders and external agencies. The process may include, but is not limited to, in-depth literature searches, criteria development, system evaluation plans, test and experimentation plans, data gathering, internal and external research, operational analysis, evaluation reports, and decision reviews
• Evaluate and analyze impact of incorporating personnel, facilities, equipment, doctrine, structure, and capability changes into major organizations based on modernization.
• Uses advanced statistical, mathematical, and analytical ORSA concepts to collect and analyze data and translate into actionable information and courses of action for decision makers. The analyst develops, maintains, and enhances major models, simulations, and tactical market analysis tools maintained by the directorate.
• Secret security clearance
• Thorough understand of the performing in depth analysis and developing statistical models
• Skills to developing regression models Teamwork
• Ability to collaborate with multiple organizations
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
• Excellent attention to detail
• Willingness to complete tasks as assigned
• Ability to multi-task
• Ability to demonstrate initiative
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Five to seven years' experience performing in depth analysis and developing statistical models Microsoft Officer Specialist Certification (Excel, Access).
• Three (3) years' experience performing in depth analysis and developing statistical models
• Must have experience in developing regression models
• Five (5) years of Army ORSA related experience at the HQDA, OCAR, USARC or Army command level
• Prior military experience/background
• Army logistics/acquisition management experience
• Army PPBE experience
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited school
Master's Degree from an accredited school Graduate of CGSC or ILE if former military officer or commensurate Professional Military Education if former military Warrant, Enlisted, or Civil Service
Louisburg NC USA
Jobs in Louisburg NC United States
Operations Research and Systems Analyst ORSA Louisburg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.