Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Raytheon Missiles & Defense Seattle WA United States
2 months ago
United States of America
AZ805: RMS AP Bldg East Hermans Road Building 805, Tucson, AZ, 85756 USA
Position Role Type:
This position is eligible for a minimum of $40K Sign-On Bonus
Sign-On bonus is not permitted for internal candidates
About Us :
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trail blaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation, and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating
Job Summary :
Advanced Integrated Mission Solutions (AIMS) directorate develops, evaluates, and implements architectures solutions for our customers' largest, most complex challenges across all operational domains. We define and develop novel solutions to emerging operational needs, push the boundaries of innovation to establish next generation mission solutions, and chart a course for RMD and our customers you will be proud to look back on. Supporting this mission are teams driving flexible integration solutions crossing all product areas (sensors, effectors, command and control, logistics and operations), developing tools and methods to evaluate system level studies and visualization based on customer requirements.
As a Senior Principal Operations Research Analyst of the Campaign Analysis Section in AIMS, you will be on a team that performs military campaign- and mission-level operations research (modeling, simulation, analysis, and optimization) for our warfare domain Mission Area, business development, and customer engagement activities.
Responsibilities to Anticipate :
• Develop Concepts of Operations and other requirements for advanced weapon systems, both kinetic and non-kinetic.
• Assess tactical utility of weapon systems.
• Conduct strategic planning studies and analyses across air, land, maritime, space, and cyber domains using digital warfare simulation software such as AFSIM.
• Support trade studies, effectiveness/survivability evaluations, and comparative assessments.
• Interface with Government organizations to define operational doctrine.
• Perform tasks and activities in the support of corporate wide initiatives.
• Participate in technical interchange meetings.
• Present analysis results to internal and external customers.
• Develop project plan (tasking, schedules, and budgets) for team.
• Lead project or team with responsibility to meet project schedule and budget, and performance objectives.
• Train and mentor early- / mid-career team members and colleagues.
Qualifications You Must Have :
• Typically requires a Bachelors' Degree in Operations Research, Engineering, Science, Physics, or Mathematics and ten (10) years or more of documented work and/or academic experience, with specific experience the following areas (an advanced Degree may satisfy up to three years of work experience):
• o Documented experience in programming languages, such as Python or C++.
• o Documented experience using analysis software such as MATLAB or Tableau.
• o Documented experience using DoD modeling, simulation, and analysis tools such as AFSIM, OneSAF, STK, or STORM.
• o Documented experience using Microsoft 365 applications (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel) required.
• o Documented experience conducting simulation design of experiments
• The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance prior to the start date. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value :
• Advanced user proficiency in python and C++ desired.
• Master of Science in Operations Research from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Johns Hopkins University, Georgia Institute of Technology, Air Force Institute of Technology or Naval Postgraduate School desired.
• Experience in US DoD Joint or Military Service-level requirements development process desired.
• Joint Specialty Officer training or qualification, such as Joint Professional Military Education Phase 1 certification a plus.
• Operational experience in Air, Land, or Naval, or Space/Orbital Warfare, requirements development, mission tactics development, weapon system employment and U.S. military concepts of operations (CONOPS) desired.
• Current or Past Top Secret Clearance a plus.
What We Offer :
Whether you are just starting out on your career journey, or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package including compensation, healthcare, wellness, retirement, work/life benefits, career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance, and child/adult backup care.
Employee Referral Award Eligibility :
Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. All eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Awarding.
Requires expert or mastery level knowledge of work area, typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
May have deep knowledge of project management. Advanced knowledge of related disciplines within work area and ability to identify links and potential impact on projects, programs or systems.
Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) and a minimum of 10 years of prior relevant experience unless prohibited by local laws/regulations.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Seattle WA USA
Jobs in Seattle WA United States
Sr Principal Ops Research Analyst/Systems Engineer Seattle jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.