IT Scout Argentina Argentina
2 months ago
Only available to applicants residing in Argentina
Our client envisions a world where the experience of selling or buying a home is simple and enjoyable for everyone.
They offer a comprehensive cloud-based platform that enables residential real estate agents to deliver exceptional service to their seller and buyer clients.
Founded in 2012 as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in a nearly $4 trillion industry, they have built a world-class engineering team that operates the only comprehensive platform in the real estate industry.
Our client is convinced it can do much more and needs your expertise in building modern cloud services to evolve and create products that improve every step of the real estate agent experience, from first contact with a client to closing the deal.
What we look for:
• BS in CS or equivalent practical experience
• 5+ years of software engineering experience with languages such as Java or Golang
• Experience designing and building cloud-based... services
• Hands-on experience with cloud-based services (AWS, Azure, GCP), containerization,
microservices architecture, and continuous integration and delivery
• Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you will do:
• Work in a startup-like environment building agile products and services
• Design and build distributed, event-driven microservices
• Independently define, decompose, and lead delivery of complex projects
• Perform code reviews, design reviews, and write high quality tests
• Become the subject matter expert for one or more services in your domain
• Create clear and concise documentation (diagrams, service descriptions, decisions, runbooks)
• Own and operationally improve services in your domain throughout their lifecycle
• Identify and remove bottlenecks to address inefficiencies in the developer experience
What is the interview process like?
1) Screening Interview with the IT Scout team.
2)Once the team gets your updated resume the first step is a short chat with the recruiting team to get to know you better and also to answer the first questions you might have.
3) Right after you'll get an invite to a technical screening interview. This is done by a partner with night and weekend availability, low pressure redo opportunity, paired with a seasoned
engineer and objective interview, reducing bias.
4) The main loop of interviews is as follows, each interview takes about 60 minutes with 10 minutes
reserved at the end so that you can ask questions (we think it's important that you get to know us
• Main Coding interview
• System design interview
• Tech deep dive & cultural fit
The vacancy is a contractor in USD, includes work tools (notebook shipment), holidays in Argentina, and two weeks of vacation
Senior [Java or Golang] Software Engineer- (CS) Argentina jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.