DataDots Sofia Bulgaria
2 months ago
DataDots is a fast-growing engineering company, specializing in end-to-end IT solutions, with partners worldwide.
We are experts in what we do and are looking for the most talented employees. Inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions and complex challenges, DataDots is empowering its employees to do their best work!
We are looking for a skilled QA Automation Engineer with experience in Flutter and C# code unit testing, integration testing, and Appium. The ideal candidate should be passionate about quality assurance and software testing and have experience working in agile development environments.
• Design, develop, and maintain automated test scripts for Flutter and C# applications using various automation tools and frameworks, including Appium.
• Work closely with developers to ensure that the test cases cover all possible scenarios and edge cases.
• Participate in code reviews and contribute to the development of... quality code.
• Identify, report, and track software defects using bug-tracking tools.
• Develop and maintain test plans, test cases, and test scripts.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure software quality and identify opportunities for process improvement.
• Participate in continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) practices to ensure software quality is maintained throughout the development cycle.
• Stay up-to-date with new testing technologies and best practices in software testing.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in QA Automation Engineering, with a focus on Flutter and C#.
• Experience in developing and maintaining automated test scripts using automation tools and frameworks such as Appium, Selenium, or similar.
• Strong knowledge of unit testing, integration testing, and regression testing.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
• Good communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
• Experience with continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins, CircleCI, or similar.
• Ability to write clean and maintainable code in C# or similar programming languages.
• Familiarity with version control systems such as Git or SVN.
• Experience with mobile app testing is a plus.
If you are a self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, then we encourage you to apply for this position and join the DataDots Team! Please, send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Automation QA (mobile) Sofia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.