SYD Consulting Ltd
SYD Consulting Ltd Auckland New Zealand
2 months ago
Who we are
SYD Consulting (Services You Demand) is an SAP specialist consultancy whose growth continues due to our focus on delivery and value for the customer. As we enter our 10th year, our successful business model has ensured we have a loyal customer base and resulted in the delivery of hundreds of projects/enhancements/upgrades across 28 customers ensuring a profitable and sustainable business. We are looking to add to our outstanding team!
About the role
We are looking for SAP Support Analysts with Sales and Distribution and Supply Chain experience. You will join the SYD team as the focal point for first-line advice, escalations and support to all business units for SAP systems in our SAP Support Analyst role. This role is onsite on Auckland’s North Shore.
What you’re responsible for:
• Triaging and resolving issues SAP with the aim of creating a downward trend month on month
• Respond to time critical queries from Stores & Support Centre
• Accountable for assignment and/or... reassignment of incidents
• Provide advice and guidance on SAP related incidents
• Actively identify areas of improvement
• Build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
• Assist in testing of SAP related system implementations and upgrades
• Accountable for ensuring that test cases are up to date
• Maintain subject matter expertise within assigned SAP applications and associated modules.
• Maintain repository of SAP documents
• Support the other team members with ad-hoc SAP requests
To succeed in this role what you must have.
• Over 2 years' experience within SAP including Fiori
• Experience with Jira and Confluence
• Experience using Agile methodology
• Experience with Office 365
• Up to date on latest SAP functionality and SAP notes with the aim of using these resources to solve problems
• SAP certification would be beneficial
• Thrives on complex and technical challenges and confident making recommendations for incident fixes
• Actions incidents in a timely manner
• Undertakes an analytical approach to problem identification and is talented in fault finding and diagnostics
• Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills with other stakeholders in the process
• Recognised customer service and relationship building skills, always acting with customer in mind (Support Centre and Stores) and considers service of paramount importance
• Proactively identifies customer issues and quickly and effectively resolves problems
• Shares information and ideas for process enhancement
If you want to work for an organisation that is flexible, puts its customers first and looks after its people this could be the opportunity for you! To apply please email us at [email protected]
We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion
Auckland New Zealand
SAP Support Analyst Auckland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.