Hire Ground Ltd
Hire Ground Ltd London United Kingdom
2 months ago
Events Manager - Heritage Site - Central London - £32k to £33k + excellent benefits
This historic organisation, with listed buildings and vast grounds, has a number of beautiful venue spaces, inside and out, and has a lively calendar of large-scale events. Outside of the major events season, the events team also deliver a range of private, corporate, and charity bookings throughout the year across the vast site. They are now looking to increase their events team and are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, outgoing, and experienced Event Manager to join the fun hard-working team.
• £32k to £33k + excellent benefits
• Central SW London
• Permanent, full-time
• 41-hours a week (including paid for breaks), mainly Monday to Friday, although there will be some weekend working on occasions, depending on events.
• Experience of Event Management within a heritage venue
• Knowledge of event software beneficial
• Must have the right to work in the UK and be living in... the UK, able to attend an in-person interview if selected.
• At least two years of event management experience in a heritage venue
• A calm, practical approach even under pressure
• Team player with good relationship building skills
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Duties To Include
• To be responsible for the end-to-end management of all external and internal events on site
• To assist other Event Managers on their events as required
• Actively review and develop systems, procedures, and policies
• To draw up contractual agreements and venue hire invoices for all bookings
• Develop and maintain constructive relationships with approved suppliers
• Strive to ensure all events are delivered with the minimum impact on residents
• To respond to all enquiries (via phone and email), and create proposals in a timely manner
• Conducting informative and inspiring site visits of the event spaces with potential clients
• To develop and seek new business relationships with clients, suppliers, and agencies
• To support the Head of Events with the delivering of targets, strategies, and initiatives
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.