Shipra Fashion Ltd. ( Sister concern of Fordart Investment Ltd.)
Shipra Fashion Ltd. ( Sister concern of Fordart Investment Ltd.) Dhaka Bangladesh
2 months ago
Company Info: Shipra Fashion Ltd.
Address: Mawna, Gazipur, Dhaka.
Vacancy : 01
1. Develop, manage implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company's Quality Assurance Systems and Policies into compliance with quality system requirements.
2. Effectively interact with Technical, Development and Production team to maintain product quality; ensuring that targets are achieved.
3. Assisting technicians with checking patterns/specification and construction, identifying and resolving production impracticalities in an appropriately timely manner, and to make a final decision on quality according to company standards and requirements.
4. Supervise in the handling of sample evaluation and production approval by reviewing the measurement, workmanship, fitting, accessories, etc., and giving comments on production.
5. Monitored QA/QC performance by gathering relevant production data and producing statistical reports to be communicated with... all related departments.
6. Identifying relevant quality-related training needs and delivering training.
7. Responsible for each aspect of quality control and product assembly in the factory
8. Provide enough quality control seminars and coaching for company trainees.
9. Ensuring all quality & production issue by Auditing & Controlling.
10. To give size set sample approval.
11. Doing In-line inspection to check the quality.
12. Follow up Pre- Final inspection.
13. To keep all necessary documents and quality SOP.
14. To provide approval such as print, embroidery, wash & as per required by the buying house.
15. To maintain all discipline and compliance issue.
16. Lead all quality staff and GPQ.
17. Ultimately ensure final product quality.
Job Nature: Full-Time
Educational Requirements: Bachelor/Honors
1. At least 5 year(s)
2. The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
3. QUALITY ASSURANCE, Quality Control/ Audit, Quality Management
4. The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Garments
Job Requirements: Age 0 to 40 Year(s) Male
Salary Range: NEGOTIABLE
Benefits: As per company rules
Deadline: March 28, 2023
Published on: March 16, 2023
Employment Status: Full-Time
Experience: At Least 5 Year(s)
Age: 0 to 40 Year(s)
Job Location: Gazipur, Dhaka
Application Deadline: March 28, 2023
To apply drop your updated Curriculum Vitae: [email protected]
Note: Those who have not much experience in this area, please don`t apply for this position
Quality Assurance Specialist Dhaka jobs
Jobs by Shipra Fashion Ltd. ( Sister concern of Fordart Investment Ltd.)
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.